Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans are ducking Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long as PBF is in trouble, talk of him fighting Pac, Berto, or anyone is moot. Pac doesn't have to fight Berto, but he might as well after Shane. PBF? We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      ???berto called out manny right??

has he ever mentioned floyd???no
      Alot of fighters are calling out Pacquiao, his still fighting though isnt he?

If Pac fought Berto (which I prefer) people will say "Yep Pacman is ducking Mosley" "A slick african american boxer"

If Pac fought and beat Berto, I believe Pac would still have to face Mosley and say he does beat him, Mayweather would finally man up and thank Pacman for cleaning out the WW division.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
        Alot of fighters are calling out Pacquiao, his still fighting though isnt he?

If Pac fought Berto (which I prefer) people will say "Yep Pacman is ducking Mosley" "A slick african american boxer"

If Pac fought and beat Berto, I believe Pac would still have to face Mosley and say he does beat him, Mayweather would finally man up and thank Pacman for cleaning out the WW division.
        who the hell ever said shane was slick??lmfao.......

no1 said manny wasnt still fighting..thats the point..floyds irrelvant until he actually fights regually

Comment

who the hell ever said shane was slick??lmfao.......

no1 said manny wasnt still fighting..thats the point..floyds irrelvant until he actually fights regually
          Exactly! and its been 5 long years.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
            Exactly, and its been 5 years.
            thats makes this entire thread pointless

Comment

thats makes this entire thread pointless

Really?

Floyd just fought another security guard.

Floyd had legal troubles before,

and he fought plenty of times. He even fought when Roger wasn't available.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                It's universally known that Floyd avoids dangerous fighters for less dangerous fighters who give close to the same paydays!!But luckily for boxing,1 head of this 2 headed monster,(Floyd),is currently out of the picture(for now)!!That means there's only 1 fighter left putting his cherrypicked farce matches on ppv,as soon as he's gone,boxing can resume it's correct posture!!
                Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                So, what happened to Floyds "Hit List"?

All he came back for was, an old, out his prime Shane Mosley and an aged, out of his division Juan Manuel Marquez?

That was the "Hit List"?
                Well thank U for quoting me & asking the exact same thing I answered!!I really hope that u have the intelligence to understand what I put in bold for U!!But just in case U couldn't understand,I'll try to simplify everything!!Floyd is a cherrypicker,got that??Good!!Floyd usually fights the guys that provide the most money with the least amount of risk,got that??Good!!So that is the reason he fought an undersized Marquez in his ring return,ok??Alright!!

Now in fairness to Floyd,he did not cherrypick Mosley!!In fact Mosley was the man to beat at 147,after his destruction of Margarito!!As a matter of fact most people thought that he would casually avoid him,he didn't,he actually fought him,these are facts,I hope U understand now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  Well thank U for quoting me & asking the exact same thing I answered!!I really hope that u have the intelligence to understand what I put in bold for U!!But just in case U couldn't understand,I'll try to simplify everything!!Floyd is a cherrypicker,got that??Good!!Floyd usually fights the guys that provide the most money with the least amount of risk,got that??Good!!So that is the reason he fought an undersized Marquez in his ring return,ok??Alright!!

Now in fairness to Floyd,he did not cherrypick Mosley!!In fact Mosley was the man to beat at 147,after his destruction of Margarito!!As a matter of fact most people thought that he would casually avoid him,he didn't,he actually fought him,these are facts,I hope U understand now!!
                  How does that answer why Floyd fans only ask Manny to fight Berto and not Floyd?

Comment

Floyd has not talked about Berto ever.

You have a good point, at 147 Floyd fears young guys

Comment

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

IF Floyd wanted to step up after his legal "problems" are solved, he "should" call out Berto and claim his is taking on the guy Manny was afraid of. I think that would be a massive move on Floyds part.

Comment

Working...
                      X