No announcement yet.

Let's Get Quintana-Williams III at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Get Quintana-Williams III at 154

Williams got set WAAAY back with his destruction at the hands of Martinez, even tho he, in the eyes of many, also lost their first fight.

Now Williams looked HORRIBLE in the first fight against Quintana, but did a good job at jumping right on Quintana in the rematch, although I don't think Quintana was making 147 comfortably anymore, so I think the rubbermatch at 154lbs is called for.

I believe Williams wins, but if Quintana can make weight comfortably and weather the early storm, I think he can reenact the first fight and cruise to a close decision, I think Quintana deserves it,

If more people agree with U,make it happen,they are much more familiar with each other,but Quintana's inactivity,(although they sparred for Martinez)is still gonna hurt him!!

Comment

i support...............this thread...........................

Comment

Well I dout it, since Quintana & Williams were recently helping each other out with sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Bag View Post
          Well I dout it, since Quintana & Williams were recently helping each other out with sparring.
          That was strictly business I'm sure, since Quintana has been inactive, I'm sure Team Williams coughed up some good money to get some good work out of Quintana to show that tricky southpaw style in sparring.

I doubt they're friends tho, or even less, not willing to fight each other.

Comment

I think I’ll pass, Quintana’s tendencies of long layoffs and injuries combined with a recent loss (probably for these same reasons) has diminished any interest of a trilogy with P.Williams.

Comment

I don't know if you've noticed but both PWill and his career were done that night.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                That was strictly business I'm sure, since Quintana has been inactive, I'm sure Team Williams coughed up some good money to get some good work out of Quintana to show that tricky southpaw style in sparring.

I doubt they're friends tho, or even less, not willing to fight each other.
                Maybe. But I actually heard, they get on and respect one another. I just don't think they would be in a rush to fight each other, espcailly since there just been helping each other with sparring and they have fought twice before.

Comment

I think Williams could use a tune up fight. So Quintana might be good in that respect, and the fight could generate some interest being that its a rubber match.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    I don't know if you've noticed but both PWill and his career were done that night.
                    Were done what night?

Comment

Working...
                    X