Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer's Pacquiao-Mosley prediction!! Very Intresting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane is actually 2 or 3 times more dangerous than Margarito, and we saw Margarito hurt pacquiao with body shots. I think Shane is big and strong enough to push Pacquiao into the ropes and unload like he did against Margarito. Pacquiao really shouldn't do what he does in every fight which is stand there to get hit to entertain the crowd, if he does that he's gonna get really hurt imo. I still favor Pacquiao by desicion or a possible stoppage if he survives the early rounds

Comment

If Pac hasn't gotten KO'd by Round 3, the fight is over.

Mosley has no legs, no stamina, barely any defense whatsoever.

If Mosley walks into the ring looking the same way he did against Cotto, he gets stopped based on the sheer amount of unanswered punishment he'll be taking by the 8th or 9th round.

If Mosley got tired by Floyd's pace, I can only imagine how much more so he would get tired by Pac's relentless pace.

Dwyer is such a time-tested pac hater and relies on the most irrelevant nuances of a fight to base his entire argument upon.

Hatton's pressure of Pac over 2 rounds = Margarito by KO? LOL

Comment

I have much respect for Dwyer, but come one dude, he didn't even mention Pac's conditioning vs. Mosley's. He needs to re-watch that Mayweather-Mosley, dude was gassed out early and Mayweather is no where near the active puncher Pac is. I'll give Mosley a puncher's chance of course but most of the time that does not win you the fight. Mosley does not have the conditioning to beat Pac.. end of story. Andre Berto should be in there fighting, thats what the fans want to see.

He may not have the top-top experience or the money draw but he has been tested. Also Clottey was not a draw either, and everyone knows Mosley is not a PPV draw despite people knowing him. So he could have put Berto on, he took the safe fight which sucks ass.. I will not buy this PPV just like I didn't on the Clottey fight. I thought the Margarito fight was acceptable given the history and Margo's size, but this is a clear mis-match.

Comment

Why doesn't Dwyer just come out and say that he's biased against Pac? It's obvious that he doesn't like him. Mosley had one more great fight in him and that was Margarito. Shane is shot. Period.

Comment

People think just cause this guy has a webcam and some nice headphones that he is some kind of expert.

He's always recommending a "straddle". **** that ****. You go with yout gut and you make your bet. If you know what you are doing you will win in the long run.

The only fight handicapper whose opinion I ever bother to read is Graham Houston's.

Comment

Shane will be dangerous for 4 rounds and that's at a stretch. After that he's gassed and Pacquiao's gonna have an easy night stepping in and out and catching Shane.

Comment

I like Dwyer, I always listen to his advice EXCEPT on Pacquiao fights because he flat out hates him and he let's his hatred cloud his judgement....

Comment

Originally posted by Fedora View Post
                  He said Margarito would KO Pac based on the Hatton fight.
                  lols this guy is a pac-hater / *****. plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    yes, hes a huge mayweather fan aswell lol,so maybe he wants to see pac get KOd.
                    never liked that guy's boxing assessment.

he's good for advice on bets but i don't care for his assessment of styles/skills.

i think he picked clottey and marg to beat pac.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I like Dwyer, I always listen to his advice EXCEPT on Pacquiao fights because he flat out hates him and he let's his hatred cloud his judgement....
                      Indeed, theres no doubt that dwyer is a mayweather fan, dont know whether he hates on pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X