Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer's Pacquiao-Mosley prediction!! Very Intresting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna guess he says something like Mosley's speed, and pretty good handspeed and power will present problems for Pacquiao since Pacquiao is relatively easy to hit, which is true.

By no means do I believe Mosley will win this fight, but as a straddle with his power, combined with Pacquiao's lack of defense he's always one punch away from something potentially game changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      never liked that guy's boxing assessment.

he's good for advice on bets but i don't care for his assessment of styles/skills.

i think he picked clottey and marg to beat pac.
      Dwyer has defo made a bold prediction, ut we'll have to see what happens, but the ost likely result imo is Pacquiao by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I'm gonna guess he says something like Mosley's speed, and pretty good handspeed and power will present problems for Pacquiao since Pacquiao is relatively easy to hit, which is true.

By no means do I believe Mosley will win this fight, but as a straddle with his power, combined with Pacquiao's lack of defense he's always one punch away from something potentially game changing.
        Yeah, the some people dont understand the use of the straddle, but in this particular fight, I think its a valid bet

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          Dwyer has defo made a bold prediction, ut we'll have to see what happens, but the ost likely result imo is Pacquiao by UD
          i think ko is the safest bet tbh.

i think this fight will be either by pac late tko/stoppage or mosley gets a lucky punch ko.

i don't see a decision win for either guy.

Comment

i think ko is the safest bet tbh.

i think this fight will be either by pac late tko/stoppage or mosley gets a lucky punch ko.

i don't see a decision win for either guy.
            The actal bet which dwyer suggests is not bad in my view, over 10 rounds, this way you get pac/shane by any type of stoppage or decision past 10 rounds. Sraddl with mosley by KO at any point in fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              The actal bet which dwyer suggests is not bad in my view, over 10 rounds, this way you get pac/shane by any type of stoppage or decision past 10 rounds. Sraddl with mosley by KO at any point in fight.
              i don't know about that.

mosley's only chance is by ko. if he gets it , it'll be early when he's still fresh.

i think pac will win by tko. more than likely mosley will be tired way BEFORE the 10th.

remember diaz , hatton and delahoya ko/tko's came BEFORE the 10th.

cotto and marg also could have been stopped BEFORE the 10th.

Comment

i don't know about that.

mosley's only chance is by ko. if he gets it , it'll be early when he's still fresh.

i think pac will win by tko. more than likely mosley will be tired way BEFORE the 10th.

remember diaz , hatton and delahoya ko/tko's came BEFORE the 10th.

cotto and marg also could have been stopped BEFORE the 10th.
                Mosley imo, wont walk into pacs punches as diaz/hatton did. He'll be mre consertive early, then bout 4/5 round, shane will go on the attack. The majority of people were saying after floyd dominated shane that shane was old, shot etc, well if he is pac shud have a easy night

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                  dwyer isn't bad, but not great.

mosely has no chance
                  pac does have flaws if u slow a video down, but so do formula 1 racing cars, but they still damn fast

so do ak47's they aren't accurate and shoot too far to new guns, but u try stopping them when in range
                  you just compared a human body to A ak47? wow LOOOOOL

Comment

Diaz was 135, Hatton was 140........Mosley will be 147 !

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                      Diaz was 135, Hatton was 140........Mosley will be 147 !
                      and marg and cotto was what size?

unless shane goes in a shell and plays defense all night like clottey , he'll get tko'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X