Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd fans dissing Pacquiao vs Mosley when.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Floyd fans dissing Pacquiao vs Mosley when.....

Floyd will more than likely face someone just as bad, if not worse in his next fight?

I mean I can see why in a sense due to fact that Pacquiao fans have been so critical of Floyds opponents but just like I told them not to call Mosley old as Manny would end up facing him (making *******s look like hypocrite) I'm giving you guys a warning.

Let's look at this from a boxing sense. Martinez and Pacquiao are the only fights that make sense for him. By the time he works out his legal issues, he more than likely will have been out for over a year. Do you honestly think he would risk going into those fights with possible ring rust?

Both Manny and Sergio are fighters with some of the best timing in boxing, and since Floyd's style is predicated on reflexes, it's almost inevitable that he takes an easy fight first.

So while you guys are flaming, remember you guys are gonna be in the same position when Floyd faces someone like Matthew Hatton (someone mediocre
    like that) in the summer.

*****s need something to hate on, their jealousy would make them hate pac even if he foufht a heavyweight champ

Comment

what do you expect from *****s? they even defend floyd when he commits crimes. pac is the only active fighter right now who has a legit claim being greater than floyd and *****s can't accept that. they will do everything in the internet powers to try to put down pac.

Comment

They're actually putting Floyd at risk of being ridiculed in his next fight with Hatton or Malignaggi, which everyone knows was his original plans after the Marquez fight.

It was the earthquake that made the Mosley fight. Fortunately for him Mosley gassed out after the second round.

Comment

What about fight fans that know Floyd cherry picks & are simply realizing that Pacman does the same ****,what do U say about us??

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            It was the earthquake that made the Mosley fight. Fortunately for him Mosley gassed out after the second round.
            And I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Floyd systematically dismantled Mosley throughout the rest of the fight, right? Come on man, give credit where credit is due. Floyd figured him out, and made him look ordinary. It wasn't that he gassed. He just couldn't do anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              What about fight fans that know Floyd cherry picks & are simply realizing that Pacman does the same ****,what do U say about us??
              Riight. Cherry picking is picking huge fighters. Riight. Even morons are not that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                And I'm sure it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that Floyd systematically dismantled Mosley throughout the rest of the fight, right? Come on man, give credit where credit is due. Floyd figured him out, and made him look ordinary. It wasn't that he gassed. He just couldn't do anything!
                Point is, it remains to be seen. I'd give him credit if his next fight is a bigger guy like Margarito, Cotto and Martinez. Even if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  In all due respect this thread is about Manny and Floyd fans. If you want me to, I will make a separate thread to address the question you just brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Riight. Cherry picking is picking huge fighters. Riight. Even morons are not that dumb.
                    What U really meant to say is certain,come forward,shot,old,coming of horrible performance type fighters riiight??I mean there was the Punisher,Martinez & a boat load of real 154 fighters & they chose,who exactly??

Comment

Working...
                    X