Collapse
No announcement yet.

***wladimir klitschko's long, hard, stiff, accurate, penetrating jab***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frazier would destroy Wladimar with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Frazier would destroy Wladimar with ease.
      Frazier was a small one dimensional overrated bum. He gets KTFO by Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Basically they cant be considered greats because the fighters in their division werent ATG at the time

And the bold is complete bull

And yes you are a hater
        No, you're just butt hurt because you can't effectively argue my points. Face it, you are extremely Biased nationally. Your pride in these fighters won't allow you see anything different. You are like me arguing with a Filipino about Pacquiao. A complete waste of time. I've owned you enough for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladymyrovich View Post
          Frazier was a small one dimensional overrated bum. He gets KTFO by Wlad.
          Wlad couldn't even destroy your mom if he wanted to. hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            No, you're just butt hurt because you can't effectively argue my points. Face it, you are extremely Biased nationally. Your pride in these fighters won't allow you see anything different. You are like me arguing with a Filipino about Pacquiao. A complete waste of time. I've owned you enough for now.
            Your points make no sense

Their heights and size help them out? You mean physical advantages? Like Ali with his speed, Tyson woth speed and power, RJJ with athletic ability?

You argue with points but most dont make sense

From the moment you said their wins were not impressive is when i know you were a hater. And the fact that you STILL cannot tell me what an impressive win is

Comment

Ali fought a bunch of overrated bums, cruiserweights, light heavyweights and blown up middleweights.

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant heavyweight champs of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladymyrovich View Post
                Ali fought a bunch of overrated bums, cruiserweights, light heavyweights and blown up middleweights.

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant heavyweight champs of all time.
                OK dont start trolling now

Comment

Your points make no sense

Their heights and size help them out? You mean physical advantages? Like Ali with his speed, Tyson woth speed and power, RJJ with athletic ability?

You argue with points but most dont make sense

From the moment you said their wins were not impressive is when i know you were a hater. And the fact that you STILL cannot tell me what an impressive win is
                  Dude, I said they were impressive but not impressive enough to compare them to ATG's. Go back and read what I said and don't forget next time. And you made a good point about physical advantages.

Comment

RossCA is getting owned lol

Comment

OK dont start trolling now
                      Oh shut up, you know you agree with him. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X