No announcement yet.

***wladimir klitschko's long, hard, stiff, accurate, penetrating jab***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    No, I said against ATG'd, but just certain ones. Haye is not an ATG. I don't even think Marciano could have beat the Klitschko's. I'm not calling them total bums, I'm saying they are way overrated if you think they beat Ali.
    Oh cmon comparing only to ATG is completely unfair

There are good and great fighters who arent ATG

Comment

But they are not looking great against these bums. Most of the time it takes them 10 rounds or so to wear these bums out and get them out of there. That's not impressive.

You could take that one fight away when Frazier beat Ali, and he would still be considered a great fighter, just not as great. And still much more proven that the Klitschko's.

Like I explained earlier, they should be looking a lot better against these bums. The fact that they have hight and reach advantage over everyone of these bums, makes their victories look even less impressive. Forgive the whole bum thing, but I use it loosely and use it for a lot of guys in every era, not just this one.
      So KOing and winning almost everyround is not impressive?

Guess Mayweather doesnt impress you either

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        Lets rephrase this. The logic here amongst some iSflawed.

So, because Wlad Klitscho dominates his opposition, that automatically means that they were just bums.

But because Ali and Frazier are having life and death battles against each other, lets award both by calling them great and therefore superior to either Klitschko.

I'm not denying their greatness, but their ability as fighters seems to be overrated by the simple fact that they gave each other fits. And if you disagree with that and point to me to a prime Cassius Clay, well who has he fought in his prime? Didn't he get decked just before facing Sonny Liston? In his prime, he still was touchable. Now some logically flawed tard may try to explain that knockdown by saying just how great that opponent was.

Ali's bum opponent >>> Wlad's bum opponents. Yeah nice try, except there is no way to know that. Just mere speculation.

Ali is the greater fighter by resume, just don't mix that up with ABILITY and Physical gifts. Todays' Athlete >>> Yesterday's Athlete. The guys in Michael JOrdan's Era of basketball can't compare to todays' basketball players. They are a influence to todays' game but that's it, EVOLUTION continues.
        Dude, you are writing too much. Please keep it a little shorter, there's other threads and I'm alone here. lol I think I answered some of your questions in my last reply, so I'll go onto the new ones. The whole Ali vs Frazier thing happened, that's the important part. because of it, they prove what they were made of deep down. with Wlad, you have to speculate. Is it fair? Maybe not, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. as for Clay getting dropped by Cooper, Clay predicted a 6th round (I believe) KO over Cooper. Clay was boxing half ass when he got dropped at the end of the 5th. You go back and watch the speed and power of the punches he threw in the 6th to severely cut Cooper. It was like he wasn't taking the fight serious until the 6th to make his prediction come true. I doubt that knock down would have occurred if he had taken Cooper more serious. What happened when he fought Liston? Everyone thought he would get KO's, probably because of what Cooper did, but he fought at his best and Liston couldn't reach him. The mistake you made by giving the Cooper fight as an example, is the same mistake most fight experts made in 1964. Anyway, I gotta run. I'll get back to this later.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          So KOing and winning almost everyround is not impressive?

Guess Mayweather doesnt impress you either
          The guys the Klitschko's beat are no where near the type of fighters Mayweather fights. Not close at all. Mosley, Hatton, De La Hoya, Marquez, not bums at all even if you considered them pats prime.

Comment

The guys the Klitschko's beat are no where near the type of fighters Mayweather fights. Not close at all. Mosley, Hatton, De La Hoya, Marquez, not bums at all even if you considered them pats prime.
            So explain to me how winning every round and KOing your opponent at the end is not impressive.

Who says you have to KO them in round 1 to be impressive but completely outboxing them and KOing them isnt

Thats just complete hate

Comment

Dude, you are writing too much. Please keep it a little shorter, there's other threads and I'm alone here. lol I think I answered some of your questions in my last reply, so I'll go onto the new ones. The whole Ali vs Frazier thing happened, that's the important part. because of it, they prove what they were made of deep down. with Wlad, you have to speculate. Is it fair? Maybe not, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. as for Clay getting dropped by Cooper, Clay predicted a 6th round (I believe) KO over Cooper. Clay was boxing half ass when he got dropped at the end of the 5th. You go back and watch the speed and power of the punches he threw in the 6th to severely cut Cooper. It was like he wasn't taking the fight serious until the 6th to make his prediction come true. I doubt that knock down would have occurred if he had taken Cooper more serious. What happened when he fought Liston? Everyone thought he would get KO's, probably because of what Cooper did, but he fought at his best and Liston couldn't reach him. The mistake you made by giving the Cooper fight as an example, is the same mistake most fight experts made in 1964. Anyway, I gotta run. I'll get back to this later.
              Yes, make excuses for a prime Clay, just like most make excuses for a Prime Tyson and the Buster Douglas loss and everything else.

But if I made an excuse for Wlad's ko losses, oh no.......can't be. He lost to bums, therefore he is inferior forever and ever to the past great heavyweights who fought nothing but other All-time greats with Super human abilities (Yeah Right). The thing is, Brewster is not even a bum. Pretty decent banger with a good punch, great fight vs Lyakovich. Corrie Sanders while out of shape has great punching power. But nevermind all that.

@ that logic.
              Last edited by cupocity303; 12-25-2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

RossCA is just another pathetic Klitschko hater. Just look at his post history, the guy is a ******ed troll.

Comment

Dude, you are writing too much. Please keep it a little shorter, there's other threads and I'm alone here.
                  I'll take all the text I need to explain myself. Too lazy to read, stick to one sentence sound-bites with the trolls or don't respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Oh cmon comparing only to ATG is completely unfair

There are good and great fighters who arent ATG
                    I'm only comparing them to ATG's because of how this thread started out.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      I'll take all the text I need to explain myself. Too lazy to read, stick to one sentence sound-bites with the trolls or don't respond.
                      The problem is you are going into lots of different things. We can't get anywhere if one problem is not solved at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X