No announcement yet.

Choosing to fight people after you see vulneralbility in them is so punkish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    His whole career spanning 3 weight classes - 140, 147, and 154.

Yeah, this list of all-time greats:

Bruseles
    Gatti
    Mitchell
    Judah
    Baldomir
    Marquez
    Mosley

Really had the self-proclaimed "Greatest of all-time" shaking in his boots.

Floyd never fought them because he knew they wouldn't be a challenge.

You idiot.
    You dumb piece of **** learn reading comprehension you imbecile. Which one of these guys did Floyd ORIGINALLY REFUSE TO FIGHT ONLY TO LATER ON ACCEPT A FIGHT AFTER THEY GOT AN ASS WHIPPING? Give it your best shot asswipe.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      Leonard was said to have done that after Hagler fought the Beast
      Yeah Leonard refussed to fight Hagler and then he agreed to fight him after Hagler took a massive ass whopping form "The Beast".

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        The last time Floyd fought somebpdy coming off a bad streak was in 2006 against Zab Judah. Before Zabs loss to Baldomir there was a lot of hype for the fight, I even think the two camps were in negotiations to fight before the loss. Zab was a fighter in his prime with equal to/greater hand speed to Floyd. Mannys fighting Mosley after a loss and a draw when his camp wanted no parts of Mosley when he was coming off a win. Its so obvious. Besides Leonard fought Hagler when he didnt look half as bad as Mosley looks now.
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Please explain to me in detail WHEN Floyd REFUSED to fight Gatti and then agreed to fight him after he took an ass whipping...
          what's the difference if he refused or not? He still exploited the weak. Floyd refused to fight Cotto & Margarito and NEVER fought them, ever. So what's worse?

And if you're talking about someone specific, spit out out. Are you trying to say pacquiao refused shane mosley? Wrong, sorry, he never refused to fight anyone. His trainer, roach, made a comment that he didn't want pac to fight mosley (yet) but as we know, roach doesn't make the fights for pac, that's the bobs job. On top of that, at that time pac wasn't even a welterweight fighter yet and hadn't even fought a true welterweight yet, so it's understandable to move up in weight and fight cotto instead of shane for your first real WW fight, not too mention Cotto was top rank and shane was golden boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Ray Leonard on the timing of the Duran rematch (starting at 1:20)

Floyd on why he finally fought Mosley and his gameplan (4:25)

Your weak attempt at a response is pitiful. What's worse fighting somebody you refused to fight after an impressive win, only to choose to fight them after they looked like **** in their last two fights, or getting an imediate rematch with somebody who just defeated you to take advantage of their alleged loading up?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              His whole career spanning 3 weight classes - 140, 147, and 154.

Yeah, this list of all-time greats:

Bruseles
              Gatti
              Mitchell
              Judah
              Baldomir
              Marquez
              Mosley

Really had the self-proclaimed "Greatest of all-time" shaking in his boots.

Floyd never fought them because he knew they wouldn't be a challenge.

You idiot.
              bwhahahahahaha. TS got pwned hard!!!!

Comment

Let me use an analogy. Somebody comes up to you and asks you for a fight and you refuse for whatever reason. After you see the person who propositioned you for a fight get their ass kicked, now all of a sudden you want to fight them. What kind of stuff is this? I know that this isn't something new to the sport but that doesn't justify it. How can anyone respect this kind of behavior?
                Yeah I totally agree and some of my fav. boxers are guilty of that. I can deal with it a little more if the guys they fight are former world champions or future hall of famers but devon alexander is a perfect example. After his last fight, in which he lost IMO by the way, everyone wants a piece of that dude now.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  what's the difference if he refused or not? He still exploited the weak. Floyd refused to fight Cotto & Margarito and NEVER fought them, ever. So what's worse?

And if you're talking about someone specific, spit out out. Are you trying to say pacquiao refused shane mosley? Wrong, sorry, he never refused to fight anyone. His trainer, roach, made a comment that he didn't want pac to fight mosley (yet) but as we know, roach doesn't make the fights for pac, that's the bobs job. On top of that, at that time pac wasn't even a welterweight fighter yet and hadn't even fought a true welterweight yet, so it's understandable to move up in weight and fight cotto instead of shane for your first real WW fight, not too mention Cotto was top rank and shane was golden boy.
                  Man please, read the op. I'm talking about refusing to fight somebody only to agree to fight them later after they took an ass whipping. This is exactly what Fraudiao did with Mosley. Fraudiao is a grown ass man and HE PICKS WHO HE WANTS TO FIGHT. If Mosley was coming off an impressive win Fraudiao wouldn't dare fight him regardless of if he was with GBP or not. Btw, did Floyd fight Gatti coming of a win, loss, or draw?

Comment

Man please, read the op. I'm talking about refusing to fight somebody only to agree to fight them later after they took an ass whipping. This is exactly what Fraudiao did with Mosley. Fraudiao is a grown ass man and HE PICKS WHO HE WANTS TO FIGHT. If Mosley was coming off an impressive win Fraudiao wouldn't dare fight him regardless of if he was with GBP or not. Btw, did Floyd fight Gatti coming of a win, loss, or draw?
                    Fraudiao? lol your true nature has been exposed. Just another ***** is disguise.

Comment

You dumb piece of **** learn reading comprehension you imbecile. Which one of these guys did Floyd ORIGINALLY REFUSE TO FIGHT ONLY TO LATER ON ACCEPT A FIGHT AFTER THEY GOT AN ASS WHIPPING? Give it your best shot asswipe.
                      Oh Dear.

Look you Moron, you're the one, if any, who has to go back and change their original post.

Don't try and change the question after you, your idiocy, and your agenda, have taking a hiding.

My point not getting across? Maybe I'll SHOUT LIKE A BUTT-HURT ****!

Go fuck yourself, you sad bitter little bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X