Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Screws Arum and Cotto, Arum Threatens To Screw Them Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would call that making a choice, both are HBO guys and want to fight on the same date.

Comment

arum didn't want cotto vs martinez or berto so i don't blame hbo. **** bob arum.

Comment

Arums ego is ruining his fighters careers

Comment

One day closer to Arum's end.

Top Rank fans rejoice! Cotto-Mayorga coming at you for only $49.95.

Comment

Why is he such a greedy old Jew? What else does he need to buy in life?

Comment

Good to see HBO flex their muscle on this one & take Arum down a peg, hopefully they can come to an agreement with Dibella on quality opposition for Martinez.

Cotto vs Mayorga on PPV is a little disturbing

Comment

HBO wants one of Berto or Martinez a win over Cotto to build a name which Arum doesn't want unless it's an in-house fighter. simples.

Comment

I don't get why not just have one or the other fight on March 5 or March 19?

Who is Martinez going to fight though?

I would understand if he fights Pirog or Dzinziruk.

But, if he is going to fight a lesser fighter than those than they should of went with Cotto-Vanes.

Unless Martinez-TBA will be less than 1.5...

Better yet what HBO should have done was make it work somehow and have a double header featuring both fights from 2 different sites.

Kind of how Jones and Hopkins did years ago.

Comment

Good im glad F off Bob Arum you even preferred money over your dead son you greedy jew bastard

Comment

Arum has done this in the past. HBO is loyal to Cotto I think just not with these types of fights. Cotto/Jennings, Cotto/Malignaggi were off HBO too. Vanes/Cotto is good, not that good. Martinez is on a hot streak, HBO wants to ride him and have other big stars instead of just a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X