Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Measuring Manny: Has he improved since 2008?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring Manny: Has he improved since 2008?

"Measuring Manny" is an in-depth evaluation of Manny Pacquiao since his 2nd bout with Marquez in 2008. This is a not a long write up, this is a video documentary with in depth fight footage detailing Manny's style of fighting, and his opponents.
    • How much has Manny's boxing improved?
    • Has the quality/skill of opponent he's faced improved since Marquez in '08?

Last edited by SaiZelion; 12-23-2010, 12:02 PM. Reason: embedded the Videos

Very informative, great video, good disection.

That's a good question, Has Pacquiao gotten better or have his opponent been getting worse?

Comment

Cotto could have been a better win,if the fight was at 147(I simply don't see why it had to be at 145)!!

Clottey only throws about 10 punches a round,he'll never beat a fighter with Manny's volume!!

I don't know how in the hell Margarito got a shot for the jr. middleweight title after being found a cheat & nearly decapitated by Mosley,suspended for a year & beat some cabdriver in his return??He was older,slow,doesn't seem to have his legendary power without his superwraps,that was the most worthless championship fight that I can think of!!

Heaven only knows what's gonna happen in the Mosley fight,all I can say is that I hope Mosley's old a$$ beats the brakes of of that little cherrypicker!!

Comment

embed or gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          embed or gtfo
          Videos have been embedded.

Comment

don't bother watching that it's a waste of time

really doesn't take a genius to see why his fights with Marquez and the opponents since have been so different

Comment

I thought it was pretty informative, even if it was obvious.

I'd love to see Pac-Marquez III

Comment

a + on this video its was perfect, i say this all the time, but pac fan act like their stupid, maybe it because they dont kno shi,t about boxing

Comment

the one thing you don't really touch on is that no fighter that has ever fought pacquiao has been able to deal with his straight left not just his last few opponents thats a major advantage he has among others going into every fight

it's all very well saying that the reason marquez did better was because he wasn't a stationary target, that is true but he is a natural counter puncher he looks for his openings and is very fundamentally sound we know this

cotto and margarito just for example are come forward pressure fighters that are there to be hit still Pacquiao hit them more times in single rounds and all together then any other fighter has done that to me is impressive even if they are what they are

Marquez is a more complete boxer but Cotto and Marg hit way harder than anyone he previously faced

i like the fact you aren't riding the pac bandwagon but it's not that deep to say Marquez did better because he showed movement

and the way Manny has moved up and Marquez has aged can you honestly say you think their third fight would be competative i can't

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                    the one thing you don't really touch on is that no fighter that has ever fought pacquiao has been able to deal with his straight left not just his last few opponents thats a major advantage he has among others going into every fight

it's all very well saying that the reason marquez did better was because he wasn't a stationary target, that is true but he is a natural counter puncher he looks for his openings and is very fundamentally sound we know this

cotto and margarito just for example are come forward pressure fighters that are there to be hit still Pacquiao hit them more times in single rounds and all together then any other fighter has done that to me is impressive even if they are what they are

Marquez is a more complete boxer but Cotto and Marg hit way harder than anyone he previously faced

i like the fact you aren't riding the pac bandwagon but it's not that deep to say Marquez did better because he showed movement

and the way Manny has moved up and Marquez has aged can you honestly say you think their third fight would be competative i can't
                    its about the skill sets not size u idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X