No announcement yet.

Wladimir playing Golf after injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    You can play golf as a cripple, look at John Daly. Look at Tiger Woods, came back after surgery and was still in pain but played throught it. You can't do that in boxing, especially with all the titles on the line, you have to be 100%. To go and hit some shots on the links for fun, you don't have to be 100%, you can be at 10%. Are you all that thick?

Does this look like a guy that just had his abdominal muscles ripped to shreds from sparring to hard with a 80 year old Ewok?

Comment

You can play golf as a cripple, look at John Daly. Look at Tiger Woods, came back after surgery and was still in pain but played throught it. You can't do that in boxing, especially with all the titles on the line, you have to be 100%. To go and hit some shots on the links for fun, you don't have to be 100%, you can be at 10%. Are you all that thick?
      you can't with an abdominal tear, a muscle tear takes a long time (depending on the severity of the tear) to heal properly. The rectus and transverse abdominis is crucial to swing like Wlad is doing in that pic. I don't know what flexor he tore but unless it was something minor but exaggerated as a tear i can assure you that you can't play golf with that sort of injury.

Comment

the ducking fraud should be banned from boxing until he is forced to fight haye, i wish he was near me, i would honestly drop that fcking sissy

Comment

Seems strange and why would you play for fun if you were in pain? Well hopefully the Haye fight will get made anyways.

Comment

Tiger had a knee injury when he won US Open...and look what happend to him...injured him self for a year...Playing golf with a ''back'' injuryy isnt the smartest

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              Wladisthechamp taking nuthugging to new levels today. life might be better for you if you got yourself a job. you clearly dont have a girlfriend either as you spend all your time scanning threads for the word klitschko and getting thy daily nuthugging schedule out.
              LOL..that's like pot calling the kettle black, you sad pathetic hating little dweeb. You have nothing better to do than come on these threads and look for Wlad threads so you can hate on him? I wonder what motivates you hater? It takes much more energy to hate on someone than to appreciate them. Ask yourself why you hate the Klitschkos?

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post

Does this look like a guy that just had his abdominal muscles ripped to shreds from sparring to hard with a 80 year old Ewok?
                Ripped to shreds? Aren't you laying that a little thick? He had a 2-inch tear on a 6'6.5 frame, hardly a major injury not to play a round of golf or two, but certainly major enough to postpone a fight.

Comment

LOL..that's like pot calling the kettle black, you sad pathetic hating little dweeb. You have nothing better to do than come on these threads and look for Wlad threads so you can hate on him? I wonder what motivates you hater? It takes much more energy to hate on someone than to appreciate them. Ask yourself why you hate the Klitschkos?
                  Hypocrite much?

Comment

Ripped to shreds? Aren't you laying that a little thick? He had a 2-inch tear on a 6'6.5 frame, hardly a major injury not to play a round of golf or two, but certainly major enough to postpone a fight.
                    Didn't you read the article where his manager said he could barely walk?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                      Tiger had a knee injury when he won US Open...and look what happend to him...injured him self for a year...Playing golf with a ''back'' injuryy isnt the smartest
                      The point was he was able to play still. You can't really do the same in boxing. John Daly can barely walk and he was still competing professionaly. There are 80 year olds playing golf out there on the senior tour. Wlad can have a small abdominal tear and still be able to play a game of golf for fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X