No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with Chad Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with Chad Dawson?

Seriously he could have fought Cloud and tried to redeem himself but for some reason he chooses to sit on the sidelines.

he had a bit of nasty cut i'm sure they wanted that to fully heal then probably see what happens with bhop-pascal. I'm sure he's just drooling to fight pascal again after bhop won 9 rounds

Comment

The man is a mental midget.

He's the michael grant of 175lbs

Comment

Dawson is focused on beating Pascal again.

Expect him to win big.

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah Muhammad View Post
          Dawson is focused on beating Pascal again.

Expect him to win big.
          If he was focused on beating Pascal youd think hed take a fight to stay busy..he clearly lost vs Pascal not saying he cant make adjustments though but when will Pascal rematch him, 6 mos from now? Does he even have a rematch clause?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            If he was focused on beating Pascal youd think hed take a fight to stay busy..he clearly lost vs Pascal not saying he cant make adjustments though but when will Pascal rematch him, 6 mos from now? Does he even have a rematch clause?
            Definitely has a rematch clause. But I think it said that Pascal could have one fight between now, and the rematch.

But if Dawson doesn't get his head out of his ass, he'll lose again. Though, I'd favor him to win this time around.

Comment

He's surely thanking his lucky stars Hopkins didn't win, because he wasn't going to get a crack at him. Since Pascal retained in the draw, Dawson oughta be gearing up to challenge him in a rematch. I think he takes care of him this time too.

Comment

because the fight with Cloud is a mega fight for him if he gets his belt back from Pascal and it becomes a huge Unification Bout, also letting that cut heal fully is smart, that was a pretty nasty cut

Cloud vs Dawson will happen in 2011...if Dawson beats Pascal in his Mandatory rematch...and Cloud keeps winning, neither of them is signed to Top Rank so that fight WILL HAPPEN lol

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Yes, I'm pretty sure it was in the contract. Pascal could have one fight before the rematch. Pascal used that one fight to face Hopkins.

Comment

He has a rematch clause to try and win back his old belt. Why would he risk that to take a "stay busy" fight? On the other hand Dawson has surrounded himself with some bad dudes.... Sorta like Tyson did back in the day. I am a BIG fan of Dawson but I have no aspirations for him having a great career anymore. He has thugs running his career, it won't turn out well for the brother. I sincerely hope I an wrong. For a while I had Dawson #2 on my P4P list.... He can salvage his career and I hope he does. im just not going to hold my breath.

Comment

Working...
                    X