Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else would be MORE of a challenge than mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
    This is not about fighting a young guy, this is about fighting the best in your division, at this very moment Berto is the best WW that's available for PAC.
    Do I wanna see Manny Berto? Hell yeah

Do I think it will be made? Hell no...Berto hasn't fought anybody and can't generate money for ****.

Comment

Sorry to ask a question in your thread, but, why was Arum in such a rush to get THIS fight done?

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
        Sorry to ask a question in your thread, but, why was Arum in such a rush to get THIS fight done?
        They need to start building this fight up. Most likely it'll have alot of promotion, a 24/7, etcetc. It takes a 4-5 months to build up a big PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
          Do I wanna see Manny Berto? Hell yeah

Do I think it will be made? Hell no...Berto hasn't fought anybody and can't generate money for ****.
          PAC fought Clottey who has 23 people in his fanbase, so that argument can go out the window too.

Comment

Originally posted by dyu View Post
            Based of previous performances, Berto > Mosley.
            c'mon man. berto fights scrubs and 140 lbsers.

mosley just fought mora who is a stylistic nightmare for anyone and wifebeater JR.

you can't base it on performances. if mosley fought scrubs and 140 lbsers, he'd be having great performances too.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                c'mon man. berto fights scrubs and 140 lbsers.

mosley just fought mora who is a stylistic nightmare for anyone and wifebeater JR.

you can't base it on performances. if mosley fought scrubs and 140 lbsers, he'd be having great performances too.
                you seem to have left out that he quit vs floyd and only won one round.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                  Dude Bhop is an old man that everyone writes off. By fighting young guys he proves himself to still be valid.

Pac is absolutely killer right now. What the hell does he prove by fighting a young guy? NOTHING!

Not comparable, invalid argument.

wrong, you haven't been around long enough I guess.

ever heard of jermain taylor or glen johnson?

Comment

MARTINEZ!

Pacquiao should be looking at Martinez, if not Floyd. Why is it acceptable to pretend like he doesn't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      wrong, you haven't been around long enough I guess.

ever heard of jermain taylor or glen johnson?
                      Dude cmon gimme a bit more credit than that. What's ur point?

Comment

Working...
                      X