Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs African American Mosely promotion will be in FULL effect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    African americans will hate pac even more now after pac is done with Shane. Oh man I cant wait to witness this beatdown. Bhop's gonna regret calling pac out.
    We don't hate Pac, stop trying to create drama when there isn't any. You're trying to create this illusion that it's Manny against the big BLACK world, and you'll probably jerk yourself off into a coma when he whoops up on Mosley. I personally love to watch Pac, but I do recognize his cherry picked opponents and shady catchweights, but that doesn't mean I can't make similar comments about Mayweather...who I really don't care for, but respect his abilities.

Comment

LOL na. Once pac destroys shane african americans will probably go crazy with the accusations about pac taking steroids. Bhop's gonna look stupid.
      Mannys probs already on steroids (just my opnion) no way a dude can gain that much speed and power over the age of 30

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
        Mannys probs already on steroids (just my opnion) no way a dude can gain that much speed and power over the age of 30
        Better wish your brother goodluck.

Comment

Originally posted by maxorido View Post
          We don't hate Pac, stop trying to create drama when there isn't any. You're trying to create this illusion that it's Manny against the big BLACK world, and you'll probably jerk yourself off into a coma when he whoops up on Mosley. I personally love to watch Pac, but I do recognize his cherry picked opponents and shady catchweights, but that doesn't mean I can't make similar comments about Mayweather...who I really don't care for, but respect his abilities.
          eeerrr yes we do..... lol and of course its Manny vs Black if Bernard didn;t do it first then somebody else would of started it.

I still believe in Mosley come on Shane!!!!

Comment

I guarantee we will see clips of Mosley hurting May and Marg hurting Pac a billion times in the promotion.

Comment

Better wish your brother goodluck.

already have playa

Comment

eeerrr yes we do..... lol and of course its Manny vs Black if Bernard didn;t do it first then somebody else would of started it.

I still believe in Mosley come on Shane!!!!
                Man getting into pissing matches on the computer is one thing, but plenty of black people tune in to watch his fights, I kno I do. As for Shane, definately good luck, but it doesn't look good at all.

Comment

Asian Jin took Mosely's money. Asian Pac will send him to retirement. Mosely won't even enter a Korean convenience store after his beating.

Comment

us blacks cnt hate Manny anymore then we do now trust me bro
                    why blacks always mad bro?? damm i swear ya niggs be mad at everrrthang.. let the lil asian shine for a bit homie g skillet

Comment

Working...
                    X