I would ask Team Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    what does beating Shane Mosley prove?

Seriously, they're trying to make him out to be some MONSTER, like he's just the biggest threat out there.

Well, how come before Cotto-Pacquiao was official, and Mosley was offering to drain himself to as low as 142lbs, and Mosley even went to the Wild Card Gym, Freddie Roach's response was "He's too good of a fighter", and even said he's "too much risk, not enough reward".

Well now that he got decent drawing numbers with Mayweather but got soundly DOMINATED by him in that fight and went on to a HORRENDOUS showing in his next fight where he fought to a draw against sorry ass Mora, Freddie JUMPS on the opportunity saying he's the best fighter out there right now to fight Manny.

Why?

where is he getting this idea that Shane possesses any kind of threat after shuffling between 147lbs and 154lbs and hasn't had a win since 09 where Margarito got exposed and obviously played a HUGE role in his performance?

I don't get how he's still pulling these tricks and we are left with no choice but to deal with it and just hope we get Mayweather-Pacquiao after they cherry pick their careers away.

well, That's my rant for the day..:twinglock:
    wooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah but there is a BIG difference man. Marquez actually deserves a nice payday and 5M as opposed to Margarito who did nothing to earn a shot at Pac. There are people who are actually asking for a 3rd Pac vs Marquez fight, as opposed to nobody asking for a Pac vs Margs fight. Can you honestly sit there and say that a Pac vs JMM fight wouldn't sell now?
      Pls read my post again. I never said pac/jmm fight won't sell.
      My point is JMM prized himself out of the rematch with Pac. Sure he deserves a nice payday, but would Pac agree to it at his expense?

JMM i believe isn't interested with the rematch at this time. He is already talking about fighting Erik. He will eventually go back to his rematch with Pac with reasonable demands after his payday with Erik and another fighter most probably bradley or alexander.

Comment

Working...
      X