Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everybody ripping mosley if he got chosen by pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane has had a nice Career but he has done nothing in the last couple of years to merit a Manny payday, especially when manny should be fighting young prme hungry contenders. Shane is looking for 1 last mega payday in light of his Ex taking him to the cleaners in their divorce.

Here are Shane's last 5 fights:

-Loss to Miguel Cotto when Mosely was clearly the more talented, athletic, faster fighter. Cotto used ring savvy to befuddle Mosley, granted it was a close loss but a loss nonetheless that Mosely should have won easily.
    -12 RD KO of a fat outta shape Mayorga after looking deadful and old for 11 rounds and 2:59 of the 12th round Mosely threw a hail Mary at the last possible second. Literally 1 punch to get the win against a guy he should have Shut out or KO'd in less than 6.
    - Spectacular performance vs an injured, weight drained, outed cheater- Margarito
    - completely over matched ugly loss to May. Complete domination except for 1 punch that staggered may. Literally 1 punch again.
    - Dreadful draw vs an over hyped feather fisted "contender" who's greatest accomplishment in boxing was a reality show

Where in those last 5 performances do you think he deserves a title shot against the P4P king? Better late than never? I say better never than late.

I don't blame Mosely though, I blame Arum.

Comment

I haven't hurt much Shane hate. Mosley Pac hate, for fighting a dude who lost 11 rounds to Floyd and then drew against Sergio Mora.

Comment

**** that fight

no boxing fan should care about Shane losing money in his divorce and somehow pity him to earn one last "pay check"....dude fought Oscar twice and Floyd among others, he doesn't deserve shart right now

Comment

Mosley's just looking for a payday, which is fine. But man, he's gonna get absolutely destroyed by Manny if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            **** that fight

no boxing fan should care about shane losing money in his divorce and somehow pity him to earn one last "pay check"....dude fought oscar twice and floyd among others, he doesn't deserve shart right now
            exactly right!

Comment

There's ripping Mosley

And there's saying he's too old. There's a difference

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                Mosley has been systematically destroyed by Floyd.

Did you see how Mosley was against Mora?

That's what mentally being destroyed does to you.
                I don't believe he was destroyed by floyd. He was out boxed most of the rounds but destroyed? How? By floyd's punches? Winky gave mosley a more convincing beating than what floyd did. When did mosley was outbalanced and almost getiing knocked down by floyd? Winky almost did that. If you're talking about destroyed its what pac did to maragarito or what he did to cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                  Yeah he should fight SRL right now too.. better late than never?
                  Is SRL active? If not then why would pac fight SRL?
                  As far as I'm concerned while mosley is in the game it's still all good. Give this man a break. Give him the payday he deserves. He waited in line for this and we must assist the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    exactly right!
                    You don't want to see a pac vs mosley ever? Better now than never!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      Shane has had a nice Career but he has done nothing in the last couple of years to merit a Manny payday, especially when manny should be fighting young prme hungry contenders. Shane is looking for 1 last mega payday in light of his Ex taking him to the cleaners in their divorce.

Here are Shane's last 5 fights:

-Loss to Miguel Cotto when Mosely was clearly the more talented, athletic, faster fighter. Cotto used ring savvy to befuddle Mosley, granted it was a close loss but a loss nonetheless that Mosely should have won easily.
                      -12 RD KO of a fat outta shape Mayorga after looking deadful and old for 11 rounds and 2:59 of the 12th round Mosely threw a hail Mary at the last possible second. Literally 1 punch to get the win against a guy he should have Shut out or KO'd in less than 6.
                      - Spectacular performance vs an injured, weight drained, outed cheater- Margarito
                      - completely over matched ugly loss to May. Complete domination except for 1 punch that staggered may. Literally 1 punch again.
                      - Dreadful draw vs an over hyped feather fisted "contender" who's greatest accomplishment in boxing was a reality show

Where in those last 5 performances do you think he deserves a title shot against the P4P king? Better late than never? I say better never than late.

I don't blame Mosely though, I blame Arum.
                      Still mosley has a name. Get that name and pad it to the legacy man.

Comment

Working...
                      X