Collapse
No announcement yet.

154lb tournament? Whats wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea agreed, angulo has been exposed already, although hes improved hes still pretty 1demensional.

this tournament is a tossup, a sleeper is def K9, hes underrated to the max

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
      Yea agreed, angulo has been exposed already, although hes improved hes still pretty 1demensional.

this tournament is a tossup, a sleeper is def K9, hes underrated to the max
      I know the fight was stopped early but it looked like he was on his way to a loss against Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        angulo was inexperciend when he fought cintron.
        LOL....no he's just not that good...he is like kirland...a decent boxer would own both......margo is a bigger threat than any of them!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          I know the fight was stopped early but it looked like he was on his way to a loss against Foreman.
          Didnt see the fight so i cant say anything about that fight.

He sure isnt the best out of those names, but hes the most underrated IMO

Comment

war angulo

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I like Angulo but I think Foreman, Williams and Dzinziruk beat him.
              you mus be on crack homeboy. Foreman would beat angulo?? You must be kidding angulo would do a yorgey on foreman. It would be the exact same thing foreman has nothing to keep angulo off of him. And i dont know bout the other two they should make one againts williams that would be a good ass fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                Didnt see the fight so i cant say anything about that fight.

He sure isnt the best out of those names, but hes the most underrated IMO
                It was on the Juanma Lontchi undercard i think and it only went 3 rounds but i remember Foreman looking to be in control and handling k9 when the fight was stopped and ruled a nc.

Comment

Working...
                X