No announcement yet.

"Get A 24 Foot Ring And Run Like A F@ggot: The Jean Pascal Story" Monday at 9PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff Dickman View Post
    you are goddam hilarious man!! couldn't have said it better myself, pascal is blatantly *******ual!!

Pascal's completely pointless hand movements were the cherry on top of the most *******ual performance of all time.

Jim Gray should have asked, "what was that g@y **** you were doing with your hands while you were busy getting your ass kicked?"

Comment

is that pacific time?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Tune into CBC on Monday at 9PM to hear punk ass F@ggot Jean Pascal talk about his pathetic ass style where he runs like a b*tch for 6 rounds, runs out of gas, and then depends on the ref and/or judges to bail him out.

This guy has the worst ****ing style in the history of the goddamn sport, I don't know how anyone can even enjoy watching him fight.

Bernard Hopkins has one of the most unexciting styles in the history of boxing and tonight Jean Pascal made him look like Muhammad Ali, Roy Jones and Naseem Hamed combined.

Only a sorry little Canadian f@ggot like Pascal could make Hopkins more exciting than losing your virginity.

Big ups to Jim Gray for not giving a **** about being "partial" and speaking the truth. BHop won every round from 5-12 and only numb nut ******s like G Dog and ******n Crushin (two f@ggots of Pascalian proportions) think he was even within 2 points of winning.

Jean Pascal is a b*tch. He got punked out tonight, His post fight interview was the biggest embarrassment since Victor Ortiz admitted he was only a giver and not a taker.
        Exactly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          is that pacific time?
          9PM EST.

Pascal will be interviewed by Perez Hilton in full drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            You've been fired up lately Benny.

Makes me feel better about my anger boiling over.
            There have been so many ****heads around here saying **** like "Look at that joke Pascal doing a run around the ring. What a ***" when their favourite fighter is Hopkins and they don't even remember him doing it.

That's just one example. Everywhere there are morons like this. Some **** the other day is ****ting on Henry Armstrong saying he only fought bums and is an overrated joke and that no 'modern' fighters do that, then says "LOL Imagine if Money Mai in his prime fought a guy with ten+ losses LOL! Imagine if he fought a guy with more losses and draws than KOs LOL!" and he ****ing has! Twice. First he fights Augustus when he was the 130 champ. Augustus had both more than ten losses and both more losses and draws than KOs. Then he fights Baldomir for the Undisputed 147 title. Baldomir had more than ten losses and more losses and draws than KOs. First I thought the **** was taking the piss and found it hilarious, then quickly realised he wasn't.

Morons like these guys are all over the place. Slagging guys off for whatever reasons when their favourite fighters have done the same stuff and they don't even know it.

The very least they could do is make sure, when they are calling some guy a ***, *****, wanker, gayboy, biggest **** ever, bum, joke etc, is that their favourite fighter doesn't do exactly the same ****. Geez....

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              There have been so many ****heads around here saying **** like "Look at that joke Pascal doing a run around the ring. What a ***" when their favourite fighter is Hopkins and they don't even remember him doing it.

That's just one example. Everywhere there are morons like this. Some **** the other day is ****ting on Henry Armstrong saying he only fought bums and is an overrated joke and that no 'modern' fighters do that, then says "LOL Imagine if Money Mai in his prime fought a guy with ten+ losses LOL! Imagine if he fought a guy with more losses and draws than KOs LOL!" and he ****ing has! Twice. First he fights Augustus when he was the 130 champ. Augustus had both more than ten losses and both more losses and draws than KOs. Then he fights Baldomir for the Undisputed 147 title. Baldomir had more than ten losses and more losses and draws than KOs. First I thought the **** was taking the piss and found it hilarious, then quickly realised he wasn't.

Morons like these guys are all over the place. Slagging guys off for whatever reasons when their favourite fighters have done the same stuff and they don't even know it.

The very least they could do is make sure, when they are calling some guy a ***, *****, wanker, gayboy, biggest **** ever, bum, joke etc, is that their favourite fighter doesn't do exactly the same ****. Geez....
              now i see the irony here.....foty= FIGHTER OF THE YEAR/FIGHT OF THE YEAR...lol...remember?...dont ever accuse anyone of being a dumbass again pls!....lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                now i see the irony here.....foty= FIGHTER OF THE YEAR/FIGHT OF THE YEAR...lol...remember?...dont ever accuse anyone of being a dumbass again pls!....lol
                Indeed.

Comment

Haha Bernard robbed in French Canada. Never saw this one coming. Quelle surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

LoL. I don't know how anyone can call either man their favorite fighter, but Pascal takes the cake. For as bad as Bernard can be, at least his style doesn't include running like Forrest Gump on Methamphetamine.

Sure he has taken a run or two around the ring himself, but Pascal was a like a *****ng gerbil on a treadmill out there.

Comment

Bump.

Jean Pascal just announced that his next fight will take place in a 40 foot by 40 foot ring.

Apparently 24 x 24 just didn't allow him room to get his legs up to full speed and that is why he couldn't win impressively.

Comment

Working...
                      X