Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only reason people thing Bernard got robbed is ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
    *He is american ....... most posters on here are american and were pulling for him

*He is old....who wouldnt want a 45 year old to win? .....

*He fought in canada, how can people claim robbery in canada when there is a canadian, AMERICAN, and a european judge? and what do u know? the american went with the AMERICAN, the canadian was impartial and gave it a draw

*Hopkins said the exact same speech word for word after the Calzaghe loss...look Hopkins lost that fight and cant accept he beat him

G DOGS FINAL THOUGHTS : I thought it was a close fight. I scored it 114-112. I gave the last round to the Champ. The first two rounds were 10-8 for Pascal. And won at least 2 other rounds in the middle. The only reason people calling FOUL is becoz its B HOP and hes more popular than Jean Pascal. Thats all it is. I see it for what it is. You guys say im biased becoz im canadian but you guys are being biased becoz your american plain and simple.

If Hopkins knocked down pascal with those shots in the early i doubt ya'll would be like OH IT SHOULD COUNT BECOZ IT WAS CLOSE TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.....ect.....get fkn real

I had it 114-112 but a draw isnt the worst decision ive ever seen.

VIVA DE CANADA!
    He got robbed dawg, he made Pascal look like a bum for 8 rds....

Comment

It was a draw. No one got robbed.

Comment

Jean won this fight easy. Bernard put up a good fight but hes too old.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i had kotelnik beating alexander like 9 rounds to 3. i'm a traitor to america.

I find myself agreeing with you a lot tonight.

Comment

americans pulling for americans what a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
              *He is american ....... most posters on here are american and were pulling for him

*He is old....who wouldnt want a 45 year old to win? .....

*He fought in canada, how can people claim robbery in canada when there is a canadian, AMERICAN, and a european judge? and what do u know? the american went with the AMERICAN, the canadian was impartial and gave it a draw

*Hopkins said the exact same speech word for word after the Calzaghe loss...look Hopkins lost that fight and cant accept he beat him

G DOGS FINAL THOUGHTS : I thought it was a close fight. I scored it 114-112. I gave the last round to the Champ. The first two rounds were 10-8 for Pascal. And won at least 2 other rounds in the middle. The only reason people calling FOUL is becoz its B HOP and hes more popular than Jean Pascal. Thats all it is. I see it for what it is. You guys say im biased becoz im canadian but you guys are being biased becoz your american plain and simple.

If Hopkins knocked down pascal with those shots in the early i doubt ya'll would be like OH IT SHOULD COUNT BECOZ IT WAS CLOSE TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD.....ect.....get fkn real

I had it 114-112 but a draw isnt the worst decision ive ever seen.

VIVA DE CANADA!
              Like someone mentioned before. To get a draw in your own backyard speaks for itself. BTW, the punch stats don't lie so please GTFO..... Gay Dog

Comment

Even as a Nard fan, I can't say he got robbed...he looked sloppy the first 3-4 rounds..and the KD's didn't help...

It was remarkable what he did after that though...

I can't believe Chad lost to Pascal...

Comment

Silly post,

I'm not American and had b.hop winning it, regardless of the KDs, bhop schooled this fool, this is why boxing can be a disgrace.

Comment

Shutup Gdog, a 45 yr old just schooled your boy. It was a robbery, can't believe Pascal had the nerve saying he should of won because he should of been happy with a split decision in B-hop's favor let a lone a draw.

Comment

lolz. Im no fan of Bhop but he won that fight in my cards. Whatever happened to Pascal after the 4th, it should have cost him the fight. looks like stamina issues. He was loading everything up to the 4th round probably thinking he may KO Bhop. hehehe. The veteran really took advantage of pascal inexperience.

Actually, it was pretty entertaining fight for Bhop standards. So, IMO, congrats to him for a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X