[Video] Epic Bernard Hopkins interview and speech on Pascal fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Um.....ok??
    he shut their mouths and made them eat their words! went 46-0 now it's time to close the showwwwwwwwwwwwww!

not self indulgent at all to make a music video hyping yourself up. he's still trying to convince people he's great after he retired but when you look at his record... nope just not there. making songs about being great doesn't mean you are. it means you are an insecure little person.
    Last edited by daggum; 12-17-2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he shut their mouths and made them eat their words! went 46-0 now it's time to close the showwwwwwwwwwwwww!

not self indulgent at all to make a music video hyping yourself up. he's still trying to convince people he's great after he retired but when you look at his record... nope sorry just not there. making songs about being great doesn't mean you are. it means you are an insecure lil person.
      Irony......

Comment

Irony......
        yes it is ironic that you called hopkins self indulgent. he's talking at a press conference about his accomplishments what did you expect him to talk about the weather? meanwhile you are joe's biggest fan and the guy makes music videos about how great he is and goes on reality shows because he so badly wants to be loved.

Comment

yes it is ironic that you called hopkins self indulgent. he's talking at a press conference about his accomplishments what did you expect him to talk about the weather? meanwhile you are joe's biggest fan and the guy makes music videos about how great he is and goes on reality shows because he so badly wants to be loved.
          Not sure what Calzaghe has to do with this fight/thread but im not surprised you've now managed to rant about him for 4 or 5 posts unprovoked....

Comment

Not sure what Calzaghe has to do with this fight/thread but im not surprised you've now managed to rant about him for 4 or 5 posts unprovoked....
            unprovoked? you said hopkins was self indulgent and since you love calzaghe i got back at you by pointing out how self indulgent calzaghe is by making music videos about how people are gonna miss him.

Comment

unprovoked? you said hopkins was self indulgent and since you love calzaghe i got back at you by pointing out how self indulgent calzaghe is by making music videos about how people are gonna miss him.
              But i never mentioned Joe or said he wasnt self indulgent. You just went off on one. Funny as fuk.

Comment

But i never mentioned Joe or said he wasnt self indulgent. You just went off on one. Funny as fuk.
                i don't think you would ever say anything bad about joe. he seems very sensitive and if he found out he would probably go on a suicidal drug binge.

Comment

i don't think you would ever say anything bad about joe. he seems very sensitive and if he found out he would probably go on a suicidal drug binge.
                  Um.....ok??? You done yet?

Comment

Um.....ok??? You done yet?
                    better question is he done yet?

Comment

better question is he done yet?

I dont get it...are you trying to be funny? Or insulting? Or are you angrily and incoherently rambling about anything related to Calzaghe again?

Comment

Working...
                      X