Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are not rooting for JMM Vs Pac III you are NOT a boxing fan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Of course all the true boxing fans want the Pac Gay......errrrrrrr I mean May showdown.......but since that's prob not gonna happen any time soon......

the only logical fight out there that has anything left is JMM Vs Pac......this NEEDS to be a trilogy.....

based on the last two fights we would be in for another WAR......fight of the year candidate in the making.....a fight with hate ......a fight with style.....a fight with old scores to settle once and for all.........a fight with intrigue......a fight with two nations under a groove, gettin' down just for the funk of it....(ok that last one was bull****) but still.....

if your a TRUE boxing fan....why wouldn't you want this???
    This is a no brainer. I would love to see this.I think Pac is concerned that if Blows JMM away, that might REALLY start to raise some more questions. Because we all know that JMM has not really lost a step during the time that Pac has mutated into a freakishly stronger and faster fighter.

Comment

Would be good but pac can fight others to add to somemlegacy

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        Of course all the true boxing fans want the Pac Gay......errrrrrrr I mean May showdown.......but since that's prob not gonna happen any time soon......

the only logical fight out there that has anything left is JMM Vs Pac......this NEEDS to be a trilogy.....

based on the last two fights we would be in for another WAR......fight of the year candidate in the making.....a fight with hate ......a fight with style.....a fight with old scores to settle once and for all.........a fight with intrigue......a fight with two nations under a groove, gettin' down just for the funk of it....(ok that last one was bull****) but still.....

if your a TRUE boxing fan....why wouldn't you want this???
        I'm a true boxing and I disagree.

I agree JMM earned his ticket for a third fight BUT the problem is Pac is fighting 2 divisions above JMM.

Juanito is getting bullied at 135 by guys like Juan "manos de algodon" Diaz and Katsidis, he beat thm cuz he's master and a G but he struggled.

I can't see Juan being a threat and enough strong to beat Pacquiao at 140,let alone 147.

He was a problem for a weaker Pac at 130,but he won't at this weight.
        I think Pacquiao would hurt him again early in the fight but this time for the count.

JMM can't handle the Pacquiao's power I saw against Cotto or Marg,I'm a fan of both fighters, and I would fear for JMM's health.Honnestly,he had a tough career,get floored X times,was in X wars,he doesn't need a brutal beating at 37 years old.
        I think right now he has no shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          JMM has won his LW fights, but struggled
          1st time he was batted around by featherfist Diaz
          went neck and neck with old Casamayor before the KO
          hurt and dropped in Katsidis fight
          at 140, his chin fails quickly and he won't have speed
          take this over Pac-Shane anyday, but JMM has no chance above 135
          Disagree.

Did you saw the PBF-JMM,Mosley fights??

Yes,they both get outboxed for 12 rounds, but at least Mosley had Mayweather twice on queer street wich is a performance.

Mosley is always a danger.
          Mora was an horrible match up for Shane.
          JMM struggled with Katsidis,Mosley with Mora.

Mosley>Marquez at 147,and by miles.

Comment

The Mexicans already had their share of beatings from Pac. Now it's time for the blacks to feel the wrath of Pac.

Comment

JMM vs Pac III does seem to be the only right choice right now. And it is a money making fight. Heck my close friends still think Marquez has a more than good chance to beat Pac. ( I think that boat sailed awhile ago for Juan but at least it will get people excited to see a fight.)

Mosley we can all agree is burnt toast career wise. Unless he can beat a Berto (tough but doable) or even a Cintron at this point. Really the Pac fight would go through only on the strength of his resume. But Shane is officially old with that draw with Mora. This would just be the "coup de gras" to end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I'm a true boxing and I disagree.

I agree JMM earned his ticket for a third fight BUT the problem is Pac is fighting 2 divisions above JMM.

Juanito is getting bullied at 135 by guys like Juan "manos de algodon" Diaz and Katsidis, he beat thm cuz he's master and a G but he struggled.

I can't see Juan being a threat and enough strong to beat Pacquiao at 140,let alone 147.

He was a problem for a weaker Pac at 130,but he won't at this weight.
                I think Pacquiao would hurt him again early in the fight but this time for the count.

JMM can't handle the Pacquiao's power I saw against Cotto or Marg,I'm a fan of both fighters, and I would fear for JMM's health.Honnestly,he had a tough career,get floored X times,was in X wars,he doesn't need a brutal beating at 37 years old.
                I think right now he has no shot.
                I actually agree with much of what you said......however this fight needs to happen for the boxing community at large......there is much to much unfinished business going on......so yes it would be great if they decided to hold the fight at a lower weight....it would make for a much better fight I think we all agree on that......but at the end of the day when it's all said and done there should be two men in the ring ready willing and able to give us (the fans) what we all wanna see........a WAR!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X