Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do certain races/nations/ethicitys have better chins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do certain races/nations/ethicitys have better chins?

than others?

i mean, iv yet to see a 'chinny' mexican boxer. Vast majority of celts i.e scots and irish boxers have great chins. Same africans. I could be wrong, any examples?

is it genetics? upbringing? both?

every race has bad chins. You know how many mexican bum fighters there are? blacks? whites? etc? The majority of boxers are bums and journeymen. People tend to forget that.

Comment

Africans are built solid like tanks

Just look at Clottey, Agbeko and Lateef Kayode

Comment

Brace yourselves folks for another 10+ page thread of posters flooding this thread with their nationilstic/racial ideologies in to why one race is physical superior to another.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          every race has bad chins. You know how many mexican bum fighters there are? blacks? whites? etc? The majority of boxers are bums and journeymen. People tend to forget that.
          Well lets just refer the top boxers

Comment

Americans are chinny.

Comment

Here it is....

The fighters you see tend to be the elite of the elite of their countries. For example, because of the Mexican come-forward, slugging style, a 'chinny' Mexican boxer likely doesn't make it to be an elite from the ams or lower-level pros.

Same with Africans.

So, please be more open minded. Remember, some of those 'cabdrivers' that JCC was running through and knocking out were 'chinny'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Here it is....

The fighters you see tend to be the elite of the elite of their countries. For example, because of the Mexican come-forward, slugging style, a 'chinny' Mexican boxer likely doesn't make it to be an elite from the ams or lower-level pros.

Same with Africans.

So, please be more open minded. Remember, some of those 'cabdrivers' that JCC was running through and knocking out were 'chinny'.
                Please describe the African style?

Comment

Has to do with the climate and where you're generally from. Seems like people from higher elevations and people from less humid places are more dense physically.

I say this because the solid fighters seem to come from the same places. Like Northern Mexico, Central Africa, the Eastern part of Europe, etc etc. In the states you got those hay seeds from the south that eat all that steroid infested meat and grains and vegetables. All those football players and all american wrestlers usually come off the farm.

It sounds like a crazy generalization but from a Holistic point of view it kind of makes sense.

I'm not saying these people are the only physically gifted people, but there is definitely reason to suspect something when so many solid fighters are coming from the same places.

Comment

Naz=chin
                    Hagler=chin
                    V Klitschko=chin
                    Morales=chin
                    Tszyu=chin

Your point=destroyed

Comment

Working...
                    X