Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LemieuxKOArtist View Post
    Says the biggest ****ing idiot of boxingscene.

Anyone saying Pascal is scare or shooked are ****ing dumbass.

Really think a professionnal boxer who is the current Undisputed Light Heavy Champion of the world is scared of a 50 years old man?

****ing bunch of ******s.
    No, I think you're the ******. Pascal does look shook and for you to think a pro can't be shook is beyond idiotic. There has been many times in the history of the sport that a fighter was beat at the weigh in and this is probably another one. If you don't think Pascal is nervous and worried about the biggest night of his life, against a guy that has ruined careers, and someone with a HOF resume then you got your head in the sand. Pascal lost this fight Wednesday, December 15th.

Comment

• Weird. Pascal may not have the staredown yet, but he'll get the victory. I'd love to see BHop KO'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BATEMAN View Post
        Pascal has the better looking suit and haircut. Pascal > Hopkins, this is the only way his boring ass can promote his fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post

War Hopkins!
          I hope this disgusting racist, old man hopkins gets totally destroyed. I'll be whooping and cheering his journey straight to the hospital after this fight.

Comment

• Hopkins is the king of staredowns....but will he be king of the ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              So you're basically ruling out Hopkins by decision?

Pascal's tactics are so obvious that I can't see Hopkins not already having him figured out. Pascal moves around the ring, explodes, and moves around the ring to recover and do it again. Hopkins knows this, he's going to switch between counter punching the explosions and just taking a step back and defend. After that, Hopkins is going to maul the **** out of him on the inside and eventually wear him down and win comfortably.

People can cheer the combinations, but when Hopkins jumps on him after he's done, it's going to be all him to erase the combo from the judges memory. There's always 1 sketchy scorecard when a foreigner goes to fight in the other fighters' hometown, but Hopkins will get a decision if he controls the fight this way.
              IF he jumps on him man, look...... a few years ago Hopkins KO's Pascal but Hopkins is old now. Real old.......

He looked like a completely different fighter against Jones, I mean this isn't the same fighter we are used to seeing.

I hope Hopkins wins because I'm a huge fan but Father Time catches up to everyone, even him.

Comment

• Only one man ever got the better of Hopkins in a staredown:

Comment

• Pascal isn't scared at all. Hopkins does more holding and feinting than punching these days.

Comment

• Hopkins has 1 KO/TKO in his last 12 fights, and that was more than 6 years ago. I do expect to give Pascal a hell of a fight and make him look bad. But a decision in Quebec doesn't seem likely, unless he puts a Pavlik type whipping on Jean, which is doubtful at this stage.

Comment

• Bernard does this for several reasons:

A) promote the fight, cause his last one was so **** I changed the channel to watch cricket.

B) To look tough - he knows Pascal isn't going to hit him, cause then will be no fight. Kinda of like the little kid that teases you from behind his mums skirt cause he knows you can't do anything.

C) Has security guards to back him up.

D) Is classless and disrespectful.

E) Mindgames - but this will make Pascal angry not scared. All the B-hop nuthuggers saying his scared WTF. He is a PROFESSIONAL BOXER, why the hell would he be scared to get into a fight with someone whom he signed a contract with?

Don't gimme that he is from the street ****. It's old and you don't have to be from to street to be an *******. Just look at politicians and Kayne West lol

Comment

Working...
                      X