Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
    one dumb Canadian ?

and what does my nationality has to do with anything ?

I won't call you a dumb American
    I'll just call you an idiot, as I don't think being American has anything to do with it, you just happen to be an idiot, you know, it happens

You're a Canadian coward. Hiding behind your ignore. Scared of my ability to defile Bute with a keystroke and a click.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      The professer is going to school the student.

LMAO at the final staredown.

Pascal looks like he wants to cry.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Is Jean Pascal blinking back tears during the stare down?

Comment

• jesus christ, hopkins has got a stone cold gaze, and pascal cant look into his eyes, only get glimpses

Comment

• hopkins by KO.. his head would land clean on pascal's jaw..

Comment

• I think Pascal was just pissed off.

Pascal didn't seem rattled going to hostile Nottingham to fight Froch, or facing the supposed p4p best in Dawson.

I think B Hop will try every head game in the book but ultimately will be the one who can't deal with the pressure..

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Brenner View Post
                I think Pascal was just pissed off.

Pascal didn't seem rattled going to hostile Nottingham to fight Froch, or facing the supposed p4p best in Dawson.

I think B Hop will try every head game in the book but ultimately will be the one who can't deal with the pressure..
                lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll. Okay...

Comment

• Old Legs & some Veteran Savvy vs. Young, Fast & Hungry = Pascal by stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                    Its one thing getting inside someone's head its another being a complete classless ****.

I now await the indefensible defensive of his actions.

Before you start, should I start.

Its mind games or he's a legend etc etc.

How about behave like an adult and honour your fellow opponent and sportsman then beat him in the ring? Too much to ask?, I guess so.
                    Co-sign. Soapy always has to act like a classless dcik even though he isn't one. It's needless. More worrying is all the people supporting his actions in this thread, the old guy is just cynically looking to get his money up, he'd have been happy if Pascal had hit him but credit to Pascal that he didn't.

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
                    How did Pascal look scared? He looked ready to fight for his belt to me.. That's his belt.
                    Pascal is a warrior, that Froch/Pascal fight was great. If B-Hop beats him he gets (more than) full credit. I think it may be a bridge too far for the old man however.

Comment

• LMAO!! Hopkins is a master of the mind games, pascal better keep his cool, I didn't like the look on his face during the staredown.

Comment

Working...
                      X