Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
    here is the so called bravery of Hopkins

he fled like a chicken after throwing the flag to the ground

just watch this you little wet ***gt

starting at 0:40

He was in Puerto Rico.

Didn't know bravery meant being ******. He was hardcore enough to throw it and stomp it. And when he was in the radio years after that fight, he was asked if he really meant that or it was just for promotion and he did not apologized at all. He got deep and dissed a Puerto Rican that was on that radio show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Pascal can't even look in his eyes at the final staredown.

Loooooooooooooooool.

This ain't Dawson booooooooooooooy.

It's execution time!!!
      Wow the man is scared to death!!!

Comment

• Hilarious.

Hopkins taking about what happened:

"The mayor of Quebec had (Pascal's) belts in his hand, getting ready to take pictures," Hopkins says, "and I figured, if the mayor is worthy of holding the belt, I might as well get my hands on the leather and feel it and get used to holding it.

"And of course the young lion came over and said, 'I want my belts. I want my belts.' It reminded me of a Philly school playground situation, 'I want my ball, I want my ball.' I said, 'Hey, you'll get your ball. I just want to feel it.'

"So he counts to three. 'Give me my belt. If I don't get my belt at the count of three. .. He said 1-2-3. I still had the belt in my hands. Obviously I didn't go for that okey-doke. And now he's messed up. Don't he understand that I got it from Muhammad Ali? I pulled off the biggest heist when it comes to intimidation."

Comment

• lol hopkins goes hard all the time

Comment

• Soapy gonna **** that ASS.................

........... up

Comment

• Hopkins is the master. This is almost as good as him throwing the Puerto Rican flag down in front of Tito & the Puerto Rican people...IN PUERTO RICO!

Comment

• i really got a bad feeling about this fight... someone's gonna get schooled in front of 16,000 people...

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  He was in Puerto Rico.

Didn't know bravery meant being ******. He was hardcore enough to throw it and stomp it. And when he was in the radio years after that fight, he was asked if he really meant that or it was just for promotion and he did not apologized at all. He got deep and dissed a Puerto Rican that was on that radio show.
                  so what ? he had the balls to disrespect the whole puerto rican community, but he didn't have the balls to stand up to it and face the consequences

he fled like a chicken, like it or not, it's on tape

anybody can do that (act brave just to puzzy out that is)

Comment

• Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
                    so what ? he had the balls to disrespect the whole puerto rican community, but he didn't have the balls to stand up to it and face the consequences

he fled like a chicken, like it or not, it's on tape

anybody can do that
                    You are one dumb Canadian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      You are one dumb Canadian.
                      Says the biggest ****ing idiot of boxingscene.

Anyone saying Pascal is scare or shooked are ****ing dumbass.

Really think a professionnal boxer who is the current Undisputed Light Heavy Champion of the world is scared of a 50 years old man?

****ing bunch of ******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X