No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Next Fight Moved to May 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
    against JMM eww, atleast Mosley is bigger and have power.

Next time you know you see him eating his **** in 24/7/

Yeah, they announced it in their first hour (before I even logged into the scene)...

Still don't know if it is all the way true, but it is not often that they are wrong. Pretty good source of sports info.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      Margo didn't asked for 50-50...
      True, but I think JMM knows that his fanbase+5maywkend+PAC= 1.5 PPV buys

Comment

Yeah, they announced it in their first hour (before I even logged into the scene)...

Still don't know if it is all the way true, but it is not often that they are wrong. Pretty good source of sports info.
        If PAC will fight JMM atleast he wont be overweight in fight night .

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
          You don't read news very often. Margarito got 3 million dollars not included PPV upsides. So Margarito got 6 million that includes PPV Profits,

Marquez is asking 5 million + PPV Profits higher than what Cotto and Margarito got.
          If arum would promote Pac better, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
            True, but I think JMM knows that his fanbase+5maywkend+PAC= 1.5 PPV buys
            Nah...

JMM is just convinced that he is equal to or better than Pac.

He just feels deep down in his heart he beat Pac twice (I really don't care that he thinks that, and he is intitled to believe that), and will not settle when it comes to Pac.

The negotiations between the two are more personal than anything, mainly from the JMM side of things.

Comment

Nah...

JMM is just convinced that he is equal to or better than Pac.

He just feels deep down in his heart he beat Pac twice (I really don't care that he thinks that, and he is intitled to believe that), and will not settle when it comes to Pac.

The negotiations between the two are more personal than anything, mainly from the JMM side of things.
              I think he just started drinking his pee post PAC, and he thinks that is the secret to beat PAC. The pee is the answer I tell you.

Comment

ESPN just closed their SC segment with an announcement about Mannys next fight, against an unnamed opponent,

the reporter says in a frustrated voice, "C'mooonnn Flllooyyyddd".

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  ESPN just closed their SC segment with an announcement about Mannys next fight, against an unnamed opponent,

the reporter says in a frustrated voice, "C'mooonnn Flllooyyyddd".

Floyd cant hear you right now, hes on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                  X