Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza on Khan-Maidana "Diaz is a sorry ass trainer" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza on Khan-Maidana "Diaz is a sorry ass trainer" (VIDEO)

This guy is a joke and don't know why anyone pays attention to him, he is not a boxer, a boxing trainer, or a promoter.

Comment

Dude...

Your Pacquiao's nutritionist....

Comment

If Diaz is a sorry ass trainer, than I'd like to know what a great trainer is since Maidana was whooping Khans ass and came close to outpointing him. And many fans and experts think Joe Cortez is a horrible ref who may have cost Maidana a knockout or points victory. Alex Ariza is a stupid piece of crap.

Comment

stfu Ariza, you should be happy Maidana didnt whoop your ass after the fight

Comment

Ariza is playing too big for his boots, sheesh.

But he's right Diaz is a bit shadey. Apparently he told Maidana not to touch gloves and instead punch, and they spilled water in they're corner so Khan would trip whilst on the move, which Cortez cleaned up with their towel.

As for the gloves, I don't get Ariza's point. I thought basically Reebok made the gloves too heavy and that's that. Using the heavier gloves surely woulda been more cushioned and served to help Maidana, so they'd have let him use em then?

Comment

seriously, can ppl stop posting **** from ariza?? i mean all this guy does is mixes shakes and measures body fat. he does a good job but he doesnt deserve nearly as much spotlight as he does have.

Comment

Ariza looks like a sketchy pedophile...Take the tests scumbag.

Comment

i believe he's criticizing diaz from the pt of view of a conditioning coach, because really, maidana look spent already even only after 6 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    i believe he's criticizing diaz from the pt of view of a conditioning coach, because really, maidana look spent already even only after 6 rds.
                    This comment made no sense seeing how Maidana took over the fight mid/late rounds. If his conditioning was that poor than how was he piling up rounds?

It was Maidana throwing and landing punches in the championship rounds not Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X