Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza on Khan-Maidana "Diaz is a sorry ass trainer" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
    your the same as a pacboy a pasawayako a cungle or a 007 geyweather. its possible that your just alts of 1 individual like akopaha but your not as well connected in your activities. thats why your just one of the followers
    damn son you whine too much, you seem to have been butt raped by these posters you mentioned. you know a lot of them yet i never saw you before, alt much?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      seriously, can ppl stop posting **** from ariza?? i mean all this guy does is mixes shakes and measures body fat. he does a good job but he doesnt deserve nearly as much spotlight as he does have.
      He does way more than that, Im a kin student and I know kind of he knows to put Pac on that shape.

In other thoughts I agree he should shut the hell up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        damn son you whine too much, you seem to have been butt raped by these posters you mentioned. you know a lot of them yet i never saw you before, alt much?
        no name change formerly mannie phresh. and your still just a follower not strong enough to form opinions of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
          Ariza looks like a sketchy pedophile...Take the tests scumbag.
          It's just a matter of time before we see Ariza coming to that house with lolipops and condoms.

Comment

Ariza is lucky Floyd wasn't in that locker room, somebody would have caught a serious poke down!

Comment

Ariza speaks the truth, Maidana with more skill is a dangerous guy.

Even though he won rounds 10,11 (Drew in my book), and 12, he was tired.

Heck Khan was there to fall and Maidana kept missing and even when he hit, it was weak. Especially when Khan stood there with his guard, Maidana unloaded some weak shots.

Khan by the 11th had a great uppercut and a few combo's, and even by the 12th he was hitting Maidana with fast and fairly hard combo's.

Heck Khan won the last 30 secs decisevely in the 12th. Maidana faded.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                Well done Diaz for stopping Khan from cheating by using 10 oz gloves.

Comment

Hasn't Ariza worked with Diaz before? I could have sworn Miguel Diaz co-trained/cornered Diego Corrales against Floyd Mayweather. And wasn't Ariza Chico's conditioning coach for that fight?

Comment

He's 100% right. Why in the hell did Maidana get saddled with a damn cutman as is trainer???

He needs to hook up with someone legit from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                      It's just a matter of time before we see Ariza coming to that house with lolipops and condoms.
                      Maybe his next interview will be with Chris Hansen on To Catch a Predator.

Comment

Working...
                      X