Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins The Bantam Tourney? Agbeko or Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
    Calling Mares a bum off the bat showed your obvious bias.

A guy who gets a draw with Perez and beats Vic is no bum.

Your inability to give him any credit showed you lack of boxing IQ.

You sound more like a troll than anything.
    I said he'll win the toruney, what more do you want, do you want me to hold his balls too? Will that please you?

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Clear majority of who? LOL For saying he lost, I should not be allowed to post? A SD and Draw, does not mean automacticly Mares wins, you ******....Most posters are choosing Agbeko over Mares for a reason in the poll.....
      Did you read ANY boxing articles after the Perez fight? Or did you just scramble onto boxingscene right after to spout some trash and went back into your hole? I actually bet on Perez that fight because I hadn't seen Mares in a full fight and wasn't aware. Obviously I attained some respect for him from that fight.

Your blinding hate for a fighter who actually showed some real strong heart (did you even see that cut in the first round from the headbutt?) against a dangerous fighter...even walking Vic down for the 2nd half of the fight...not to mention taking a proven champion like Perez down to the wire as an untested prospect is either stemming from mental ******ation or like the other guy said...trolling. So I guess this is pointless. g l on growing a brain buddy.

Comment

I said he'll win the toruney, what more do you want, do you want me to hold his balls too? Will that please you?
        How the hell is he a bum if he wins the tourney?

That dosen't make any sense you ****ing idiot.

I could give a flying **** about who you think wins the tourney.

But why are you hating on Mares so damn hard?

Is it because hes Mexican?

Or maybe he beat your favorite fighter?

Did you lose a bet?

Did he steal your girlfriend?

What's your beef?

Comment

Originally posted by ikim322 View Post
          Did you read ANY boxing articles after the Perez fight? Or did you just scramble onto boxingscene right after to spout some trash and went back into your hole? I actually bet on Perez that fight because I hadn't seen Mares in a full fight and wasn't aware. Obviously I attained some respect for him from that fight.

Your blinding hate for a fighter who actually showed some real strong heart (did you even see that cut in the first round from the headbutt?) against a dangerous fighter...even walking Vic down for the 2nd half of the fight...not to mention taking a proven champion like Perez down to the wire as an untested prospect is either stemming from mental ******ation or like the other guy said...trolling. So I guess this is pointless. g l on growing a brain buddy.
          I havent trolled, i just said he lost dude. Which he did, I don't have to read some other guys opinion, to make a descion for myself. Guy got two gifts either fight coulda gone the other way.

Comment

How the hell is he a bum if he wins the tourney?

That dosen't make any sense you ****ing idiot.

I could give a flying **** about who you think wins the tourney.

But why are you hating on Mares so damn hard?

Is it because hes Mexican?

Or maybe he beat your favorite fighter?

Did you lose a bet?

Did he steal your girlfriend?

What's your beef?
            Let me just quote this *****, so you can read how stupid you sound, to yoursself, read that.....

Comment

I havent trolled, i just said he lost dude. Which he did, I don't have to read some other guys opinion, to make a descion for myself. Guy got two gifts either fight coulda gone the other way.
              Not one informed writer was claiming a robbery on Perez's part. Not to take so much away from Perez because while I thought Mares edged it, a draw wasn't the worst thing in the world. So it's a gift draw decision because one biased ****** says so. I see. Congrats.

Comment

Let me just quote this *****, so you can read how stupid you sound, to yoursself, read that.....

And you remain a troll.

With irrational hate.

Congrats.

Your opinions mean nothing from now on.

Comment

I think I'll go with the fact that hes Mexican.

You racist prick.

Comment

And you remain a troll.

With irrational hate.

Congrats.

Your opinions mean nothing from now on.
                    Hate?

Hates a strong word for a guy, who just said he lost dude.

get a hold of yourself, both fights were SD and draw, Not landslide victories for Mares....

Comment

Do any of you think the cut on Mares forehead bothered him some
                      the blood did run down to his eyes and This is Mares second decent opponent
                      Hell he showed again what he is made up of
                      I saw Mares win by at least 3 points
                      he wins this tournement

Comment

Working...
                      X