Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously ,, Who has Brandon Rios beaten? ,, What’s in Rios’ resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
    Soto said on that YouTube vid., that he'll fight Rios after he rematches Antillon.

I dont see what Rios' rush is to fight Soto in February, when Rios is not Soto's mandatory.

Rios wanted to fight a not-fully rested Soto in Feb, just 2 months after Soto last fought.

Soto in years past was promised fights against Pacman, MAB, EM, and they all ducked him.
    So why should Soto give an undeserving challenger a shot at the WBC, when there are others in line to fight for that WBC?
    Again there is no need to rematch it is unnecessary to rematch Antillon. There was no controversy there never a change of momentum Soto clearly won. No need for a rematch.

It was agreed upon that the winner was going to fight Rios next and Soto backed out of his word and now wants to fight a guy who doesn't have a win better than Rios has.

Is a F'ing duck if he fights Antillon over Rios.

I don't care what he says he would do after Antillon. The fact is he is ducking Rios by fighting Antillon again.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Rios win over Peterson is better than any Antillon win...

If not name one Antillon win that was better.

Why all of a sudden are you shittin on Rios? Because, Soto is ducking him? C'mon man...
      it's simple bro

it's because I shat all over his love affair with Soto with facts and knowledge but he runs and ignores everything being said and goes into this tirade about how Soto was ducked feared and will annihilate anyone

FINE then let's get this fight going

why one man is excusing his fighter not fighting a guy he supposedly wrecks is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        it's simple bro

it's because I shat all over his love affair with Soto with facts and knowledge but he runs and ignores everything being said and goes into this tirade about how Soto was ducked feared and will annihilate anyone

why one man is excusing his fighter not fighting a guy he supposedly wrecks is beyond me
        Rios is not Soto's mandatory.
        Rios is WBC#3.

Riios needs to earn the right to fight for the WBC, not take a shortcut.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          it's simple bro

Is seems that Soto is not as confident in beating Rios as Mayas is...

Comment

Again there is no need to rematch it is unnecessary to rematch Antillon. There was no controversy there never a change of momentum Soto clearly won. No need for a rematch.

It was agreed upon that the winner was going to fight Rios next and Soto backed out of his word and now wants to fight a guy who doesn't have a win better than Rios has.

Is a F'ing duck if he fights Antillon over Rios.

I don't care what he says he would do after Antillon. The fact is he is ducking Rios by fighting Antillon again.
            Soto just fought about 1 week ago.

All the Soto haters are saying that Soto is ducking Rios, cause Soto refused to fight Rios in February.

All Soto said is that he'll rematch Antillon, THEN, he'll fight Rios next (in the summer).

Why cant a 24 yr.old wait 6 months????? Whats the rush???

Soto had to wait YEARS, to get his shot, and had failed promises to fight Pac, MAB, EM, so why should he give an undeserving shot at the WBC #3 contender, when its not his mandatiory??

Comment

Rios is WBC#3.

Is Antillon rank ahead of Rios?

What is the WBC rating...Because, if Antillon is rank ahead of Rios then WBC is a joke.

Comment

Soto's win over Antillon, Pacquiao, Jesus Chavez, David Diaz is better than any of Brandon Rios' wins.

Thats for sure, no unbiased fan can dispute.
                oh yeah?

Antillon- good opponent but looking at HIS record shows even less weight than the resume you criticize in Rios.

Jesus Chavez- really? you do realize that since he won the IBF belt against Leavander Johnson (RIP) that he has gone exactly 2-6? explain to me how this guy is something of note please?

David Diaz- let's see losses to only Soto and Pacquiao no real shame in that. However, if you are not just using boxrec (which I know you are) then you would realize Diaz is a lucky and fortunate fighter having escaped being beat by Santa Cruz when SC gassed horribly. You would also see that he arguably got a gift against a Morales who is clearly on the other side of prime AND arguably lost against Ramon Montano, a guy PROSPECT Frankie Gomez beat easily in his last fight.

so again how are these guys any better than Peterson? in fact I venture to say Teron may give the versions of Diaz and Chavez that Soto faced losses as well

honestly know the subject matter before you reply

Comment

Is seems that Soto is not as confident in beating Rios as Mayas is...
                  Rios will be an easy win for Soto.
                  Rios would be a "punching bag", a "sitting duck" for Soto.

Its just that Soto doesnt want to show of his true arsenal right now, cause he dont want to scare the big name fighters that are ducking him.

Comment

Rios is WBC#3.

yeah same thing as last week

you have no answers

I win!

Comment

Soto just fought about 1 week ago.

All the Soto haters are saying that Soto is ducking Rios, cause Soto refused to fight Rios in February.

All Soto said is that he'll rematch Antillon, THEN, he'll fight Rios next (in the summer).

Why cant a 24 yr.old wait 6 months????? Whats the rush???

Soto had to wait YEARS, to get his shot, and had failed promises to fight Pac, MAB, EM, so why should he give an undeserving shot at the WBC #3 contender, when its not his mandatiory??
                      I am pretty sure Rios would fight Soto in April...If that is what Soto wanted...But, no he rather back out of his word duck Rios and fight an inferior figther to what Rios is.

No need to fight Antillon, really to fight Antillon again over Rios is just a duck move.

Comment

Working...
                      X