Amir Khan is FAST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    I give the edge to Manny and here's why:

Rounds 1-4 Amir's handspeed is slightly faster than Manny. However Manny is able to carry his speed from rounds 1-12. Not only is Manny able to do that, but also have his power behind all of his combinations.

Amir, while his hands are indeed fast, isn't able to put alot of his power behind them (ala Gamboa) and doesn't have the ability the change his punches up in the middle of combinations like Pacquiao.

Also Manny's timing is better as well as his accurancy. Khan is improving a lot though.....but right now I would have the give the overall handspeed nod to Manny.
    Dude, its a plain yes/no question without parameters.

Who is fastest Amir or Manny.

Not in R5 or whichever of your choosing. Not taking power in the equation.

Whose fastest. You've answered yourself Amir pretty much, then gone on some wierd justification for Manny actually winning it due to other factors your trying to stick in.

Amir's fastest, period.

Comment

he is really really fast i was amazed at his combos and he is improving, but he carries no power when he throws those fast combos, when he takes his time to punch is when he has average power i used to not like the guy but he left me impressed yesterday. Still thought the ref did too much to help him escape. fu*ck that fatass cortez fu*kin ******

Comment

Working...
      X