Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Victor Ortiz gets trained by Freddie Roach he can be like Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predicted Ortiz to win this fight and after watching it man he disappoints me big time. I hate how he rushes with a punch in mid distance and pops his head up so he can get countered which he does this all the time. He HAS to switch trainers or he will never be a top JWW. He is a Counter punchers dream to fight.

Comment

yt8ottugtijtuhhhhjgjhhjgjggjjggjggjkgjgkojuliljkjk hlhjkljhkjhlkjhljkjhlkhljkhlhjklfgkgfkfkkfgjkgkjgk jgkkgkgjkgjgkfggjjgjgjgjgjgjggkkghklfgjklhkjkj;kkk kjkkjkkkkkkkjjgjkgjjjjgfjjkgfkgjkkjgjhkhgkkkgkhkkg kgkkkgkgkgkgkgkkkgkgklkgfklxjdjggjjjjfjffkfkjkfgjj gfjhgjhghjfhgfjhfhhjfhfhgfjjdrhjfjfhfnjfjfdjjdfjjf djjjjjfjjjdffdjjfjdfjjfdjjfdjfdfjjgfgfhhfhhfkjjhjg hhjhjjgjjghghghhghhghjhghghfghhfhhjfhfhhfghghhjfhf ghhfjhghgfjhfghhfdjfjdfjkjfdjfjjfjkfkfjjfjfjfdjhdj hjhdjhjghgghghjgjgjghjjjgjjgjgjjgjgjgjgjjgjgjjgjjg jgjgjkjgjfgjjgkfjkjgjjggkgm,gfm,fgjghkkgfkjgkgkgfg kkgkgkfgklgklgkgkkggkfgjgkkgkgfgklkgkl;lk

Comment

I am a big Ortiz fan, and Roach would be good for him.

Comment

forget ortiz...what if maidana had roach? he'd be the best fighter ever and would easily ko floyd.

Comment

Freddie isn't all that great. Its funny all the praise freddie's gotten as of late only because of Pacquiao.

Victor Ortiz needs someone like Rudy Perez, or maybe even a Daniel Zaragoza as trainer. Someone who knows how to mold a fighter of his relative body type into a fighter.
            Last edited by .::|ULTIMATE|::.; 12-12-2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
              Freddie isn't all that great. Its funny all the praise freddie's gotten as of late only because of Pacquiao.

Victor Ortiz needs someone like Rudy Perez, or maybe even a Daniel Zaragoza as trainer. Someone who know how to mold a fighter of his relative body type into a fighter.
              This...^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Ortiz is done! He blew his chance again. I'm sorry I like the guy but he seems mentally weak. I hate his corner. Freddie would be a good change. He there for the taking. Khan is a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post

Victor Ortiz needs someone like Rudy Perez, or maybe even a Daniel Zaragoza as trainer. Someone who knows how to mold a fighter of his relative body type into a fighter.
                  i dont think so. even malggayni was praising roach after his fight with khan. said their strategy during the fight was great.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                    I predicted Ortiz to win this fight and after watching it man he disappoints me big time. I hate how he rushes with a punch in mid distance and pops his head up so he can get countered which he does this all the time. He HAS to switch trainers or he will never be a top JWW. He is a Counter punchers dream to fight.
                    Thats just it, Otiz has outgrown 140... He's a WW now...

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                      thig guy Ortiz lacks Mexican...LOL
                      I loled.

He is missing that vigor and ability to break other guys down like you're used to seeing in other Mexican fighters.

Also now that I think about it Ortiz is the first Mexican fighter that I have ever seen that didn't have that signature body punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X