No announcement yet.

Reply to Mannys weight breakdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    Read Mannys change in diet in Teri Tom's book, "martial arts nutrition".

Until then don't make these accusations based on your vast knowledge on the subject. thanks.
    Just asking a question gets you called names, great....
    I see the class and humility of manny fans... They know everything about the man, but ask a question, you get "I don't know, or you're a moron" but never an answer... ok... i'll just wait till he takes the test and Floyd toys with him as my proof and yours...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Just asking a question gets you called names, great....
      I see the class and humility of manny fans... They know everything about the man, but ask a question, you get "I don't know, or you're a moron" but never an answer... ok... i'll just wait till he takes the test and Floyd toys with him as my proof and yours...
      Where did I name call? typical, you weren't expecting a legitimate response so you answer very defensively.

I gave you an answer, and you simply overlooked it since it wasnt the response you were looking for .

Now its your turn to follow through with it and not create any more threads based on teh same subject. Are you planning on making more of these type threads in the future without doing your research that you claim to be in search of?

funny how you talk of class and then mention "ill just wait till floyd toys with him as proof". But werent you looking for info on his diet and lean muscle gains?
      Last edited by shogunn; 12-11-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        you are ****ing ******ed!

Pinoy nurse in UK jailed for rape, sexual assault

JERRIE M. ABELLA, GMANews.TV
        12/06/2010 | 09:51 PM
        Email the Editor Print Share This

A Filipino nurse in the United Kingdom who was previously convicted for having sex with a minor was again sentenced to jail for a total of nine years for allegedly raping a female patient and sexually assaulting another in Oxford, according to reports in the British press.

Oliver Balicao, 37 and a British citizen, was convicted at the Reading Crown Court last November for the rape of a 17-year-old patient in 2004 and sexual assault of a 22-year-old student in 2002.

Balicao, a resident of Bicester in Oxfordshire, used to work at the John Radcliffe Hospital prior to his two latest convictions. He was also convicted in 2008 to 16 months in jail for having consensual sex with a 16-year-old patient of the same hospital in March 2007.

In 2007, he was accused of raping the teenage patient who took a paracetamol overdose after being bullied at school. She claimed Balicao took advantage of her at the hospital’s lavatory for the disabled where he led her on the pretext of taking her urine sample.

Balicao, however, maintained the girl initiated the sexual act and that it was consensual. The jury cleared him of the charge, but the judge sentenced him to 16 months in jail.

The two other victims, upon hearing about Balicao’s conviction, likewise decided to surface and file charges against him.

Victims

According to a BBC report, the younger of the two victims said Balicao raped her in a side room at the hospital’s accident and emergency department in October 2004.

The BBC report said the victim’s boyfriend and mother initially didn’t believe her as she was then suffering hallucinations following a drug overdose.

The victim then went to the police after seeing Balicao’s photograph in the news for the March 2007 case.

A separate report by the Oxford Mail, meanwhile, said Balicao, a father of two, was likewise sentenced for indecent assault on a student who was being treated at the John Radcliffe Hospital for blood clots in her lungs.

In the second incident, Balicao allegedly touched the woman’s arm and forced a kiss on her mouth in December 2002.

The victim also decided to come forward and report to the police after hearing news of Balicao’s 2008 conviction.

Balicao was sentenced to nine years for rape and 18 months for indecent assault.

The Oxford Mail quoted Judge Stephen John as saying that Balicao had shown no remorse as he maintained innocence on the charges.

“The rape of the 17-year-old girl was premeditated. You took her to another room and used a condom. The 22-year-old woman was a (foreign) PhD student in the UK for four weeks and another patient in your care. Again you abused your position of trust," John was quoted as saying in the report.

“It appears your past offending caught up with you when both saw news reports of your conviction in 2007," the judge added,

Brian Stalk, Balicao’s counsel, said his client was “crushed" by the jury’s guilty majority verdict a month ago.

“If there was ever a lesson to be learned, he has learned it and he will never make the same mistake again," Stalk said in the same report.

Top destination

Elaine Strachan-Hall, chief nurse of the Oxfor Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, said Balicao will no longer be able to work as a nurse as his name has been removed from the register of nurses by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.

Balicao was likewise banned from working with children under 16 years old and was placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register for his 2007 conviction.

“It is never acceptable for a nurse in a position of trust to abuse that trust and take advantage of a person's vulnerability. We are extremely sorry that this happened and that the patients, who were the victims of these crimes, did not feel able to report the incidents at the time," said Strachan-Hall after the hearing, according to BBC.

The John Radcliffe Hospital is the largest tertiary teaching hospital in England. It opened in 1972 and is the main teaching hospital for Oxford University and Oxford Brookes University.

In recent years, the United Kingdom has been among the top destination of overseas Filipino nurses.

Data from the UK Border Agency, cited by local recruitment agencies, show that an annual average of 7,000 nurses flew to the UK under a program that allows them to study and work at the sam
        e time. - KBK, GMANews.TV

Comment

This "water weight" argument is deeply flawed. Your supposition is that Pacquiao used to carry 16 pounds of "water weight" and now only carries 4. That the % of his body weight on fight night that was water, was much higher when he fought at 130.

Why would that make sense? Why carry so much water before and now fight with much less? If he has so much more "lean muscle" mass than before why wouldn't he just carry the same amount of "water weight"? Why wouldn't he have come in at fight night at 160 against Margo? Why fight less hydrated than before?

Doesn't it make much more sense that the difference was the day of the weigh in? That when he weighed in at 130 he was very dehydrated and the % of his body weight that was water was much lower, than when he weighs in at WW? So when he weighs 148 fight night for DLH, Hatton, and Margo, the % of his body weight that is water is essentially the same, even though the weight limit was 140, 147, or 150.

And wouldn't he be stronger if he didn't have to dehydrate before the fight and could maintain a consistent diet and high energy level? Too many fighters are afraid of fighting someone bigger than they are so they drain themselves to make weight and lose too much energy before the fight. The two top fighters, PBF and Pac, probably drain themselves less than anyone else.

Comment

The TS asked a question and was given an answer, but it wasnt the answer he was looking for so he replied with this..

i'll just wait till he takes the test and Floyd toys with him as my proof and yours
            Which makes zero sense pertaining to his original question. Typical floyd fanboy thread.

Comment

To all those who dont know, mannys weight is not the issue. It's how he put it on....... Look!!

Manny weighing in at 129 then rehydrating to 145 (16 pounds of rehydration) is all water weight... Eating and drinking......

If what you're saying is "Manny is the same as always, then manny should be able to make 130/135 still rite?... Wrong....

Manny just weighed in at 144/145 for marg, fight night he was near 148/150 (about 6 pounds of rehydration). According to team Pac, Manny was taking in 7000 cals but still came in at 144?,...........

129-145= 16 pounds...
              144 to 148= 4 pounds..

So explain the 12 pounds of lean mass...

manny is lean mass now, your boy mite be juicing and thats the problem.

Comment

TS is a *****..................what did you guys expect.................nuclear physics.................LOL......................s tupid dumb noob

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Pinoy nurse in UK jailed for rape, sexual assault

JERRIE M. ABELLA, GMANews.TV
                  12/06/2010 | 09:51 PM
                  Email the Editor Print Share This

A Filipino nurse in the United Kingdom who was previously convicted for having sex with a minor was again sentenced to jail for a total of nine years for allegedly raping a female patient and sexually assaulting another in Oxford, according to reports in the British press.

Oliver Balicao, 37 and a British citizen, was convicted at the Reading Crown Court last November for the rape of a 17-year-old patient in 2004 and sexual assault of a 22-year-old student in 2002.

Balicao, a resident of Bicester in Oxfordshire, used to work at the John Radcliffe Hospital prior to his two latest convictions. He was also convicted in 2008 to 16 months in jail for having consensual sex with a 16-year-old patient of the same hospital in March 2007.

In 2007, he was accused of raping the teenage patient who took a paracetamol overdose after being bullied at school. She claimed Balicao took advantage of her at the hospital’s lavatory for the disabled where he led her on the pretext of taking her urine sample.

Balicao, however, maintained the girl initiated the sexual act and that it was consensual. The jury cleared him of the charge, but the judge sentenced him to 16 months in jail.

The two other victims, upon hearing about Balicao’s conviction, likewise decided to surface and file charges against him.

Victims

According to a BBC report, the younger of the two victims said Balicao raped her in a side room at the hospital’s accident and emergency department in October 2004.

The BBC report said the victim’s boyfriend and mother initially didn’t believe her as she was then suffering hallucinations following a drug overdose.

The victim then went to the police after seeing Balicao’s photograph in the news for the March 2007 case.

A separate report by the Oxford Mail, meanwhile, said Balicao, a father of two, was likewise sentenced for indecent assault on a student who was being treated at the John Radcliffe Hospital for blood clots in her lungs.

In the second incident, Balicao allegedly touched the woman’s arm and forced a kiss on her mouth in December 2002.

The victim also decided to come forward and report to the police after hearing news of Balicao’s 2008 conviction.

Balicao was sentenced to nine years for rape and 18 months for indecent assault.

The Oxford Mail quoted Judge Stephen John as saying that Balicao had shown no remorse as he maintained innocence on the charges.

“The rape of the 17-year-old girl was premeditated. You took her to another room and used a condom. The 22-year-old woman was a (foreign) PhD student in the UK for four weeks and another patient in your care. Again you abused your position of trust," John was quoted as saying in the report.

“It appears your past offending caught up with you when both saw news reports of your conviction in 2007," the judge added,

Brian Stalk, Balicao’s counsel, said his client was “crushed" by the jury’s guilty majority verdict a month ago.

“If there was ever a lesson to be learned, he has learned it and he will never make the same mistake again," Stalk said in the same report.

Top destination

Elaine Strachan-Hall, chief nurse of the Oxfor Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, said Balicao will no longer be able to work as a nurse as his name has been removed from the register of nurses by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.

Balicao was likewise banned from working with children under 16 years old and was placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register for his 2007 conviction.

“It is never acceptable for a nurse in a position of trust to abuse that trust and take advantage of a person's vulnerability. We are extremely sorry that this happened and that the patients, who were the victims of these crimes, did not feel able to report the incidents at the time," said Strachan-Hall after the hearing, according to BBC.

The John Radcliffe Hospital is the largest tertiary teaching hospital in England. It opened in 1972 and is the main teaching hospital for Oxford University and Oxford Brookes University.

In recent years, the United Kingdom has been among the top destination of overseas Filipino nurses.

Data from the UK Border Agency, cited by local recruitment agencies, show that an annual average of 7,000 nurses flew to the UK under a program that allows them to study and work at the sam
                  e time. - KBK, GMANews.TV
                  hey baklang pinoy why are posting bad things about us pnoys i thought ur a pinoy bakla and PROUD of it.. /owned!!

Comment

Manny can make 135 but why should he? No one is a big enough name to bring him to LW so why should he put in to work to make that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      Where did I name call? typical, you weren't expecting a legitimate response so you answer very defensively.

I gave you an answer, and you simply overlooked it since it wasnt the response you were looking for .

Now its your turn to follow through with it and not create any more threads based on teh same subject. Are you planning on making more of these type threads in the future without doing your research that you claim to be in search of?

funny how you talk of class and then mention "ill just wait till floyd toys with him as proof". But werent you looking for info on his diet and lean muscle gains?
                      Trust me, I know a lil about diet and training. I just don't understand why it's so hard to explain the lean mass in such a short time.
                      7000 cals? i know you burn the cals and fat during training, but it still does'nt explain the mass. manny is not on the weights, so where is this mass comming from?
                      If it's not mass then Manny can still make 135 rite... I'm not defensive at all, *******s just get too emmotional.
                      It's always an excuse but never anything solid that's all. And you yourself have still not explained the mass, do you know how to produce mass? it's not from eating 7000 cals a day and burning it off during training i can tell you.

I know it's hard to wrap your head around the fact Manny may be juicing, but what other explaination could it be?
                      Over 30 when he started gaining, got faster (Put 15/20 pounds on Usain Bolt, will he be faster?)
                      i think people know but it would hurt the sport to admit it, so they hide behind the excuses and the slack in rules. Like.....

1. Manny has passed every test (scheduled piss test, never a random blood and urine test)

2. USADA testing is a joke, you can't detect HGH thru blood (Well how else would you detect it?, it's the randomness of the test that would keep Manny in check. That's all a random test is, it's there to give you pause if you're cheating. It's not there to catch you cheating.)

3. OST won't work for a boxing match, you have to do it year round for it to work. (Wrong, the levels can be monitored, year round is best cause PEDs are used in the off training season. But certain PEDs are used during training, these are the ones that can be detected with randoms)

It's just funny to me that people are stone walling these tests, not because of any other reason other than it was Floyd who brought it up. If it were Manny asking, it'd be the best thing since sliced bread....

Comment

Working...
                      X