Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brit Pack Round by Round Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree. Cleverly is *almost* world class. Just needs to cement that by beating a few good names.

Macklin looked like Duddy Mk II. As in likeable but nowhere near exceptional. And even if you're Irish you would put money on him in a world title fight against anyone even slightly good. Martinez would crap all over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Korobov should go win the European MW title.

He can beat Macklin.
      Korobov would KHTFO. He is already a regular World titlist (whatever the **** that means), which I assume is a level above depending on the division, but GG seems already past the European title level.

LOL at one of the commentator trying to convince himself of Macklin being World Class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
        Warren's pocket.
        Oh!!! i forgot about who was promoting the event lol.

Comment

• Cleverly time now. Do us proud son

Comment

• Who is this dude?

Comment

• This dude is an extremely dangerous French dude. He also wears a gay hat, but don't be deceived, he is a puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Korobov would KHTFO. He is already a regular World titlist (whatever the **** that means), which I assume is a level above depending on the division, but GG seems already past the European title level.

LOL at one of the commentator trying to convince himself of Macklin being World Class.
                Yea GG is on a level higher. GG is like on Sturm level IMO. Pirog is on a level higher.

Korobov is still fighting 8 round fights though. So I think he or Barker should fight Macklin next. Either of those 2 KHTFO. Macklin is just not that good. I agree I don't know what the commentator was thinking.

Comment

• the french look like a mean dude, wonder if he can fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                    This dude is an extremely dangerous French dude. He also wears a gay hat, but don't be deceived, he is a puncher.
                    He's a habibi

And the hat is because he is balding

Comment

• War Dave Parris

Comment

Working...
                      X