Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr? $5 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    interesting... so logically the better fight for pac to take is the mosley fight because mosley is shot and because he's not asking for $5 million.

so if jmm were to revise his offer to match mosley's offer, or if he were to even go slightly below mosley's offer, would that, if you were manny pacquiao, make the "risk" worth the "reward" to fight jmm???
    He still wouldn't take the risk. That's a competitive fight for Manny, why risk losing when you can fight a shot fighter in Shane Mosley and after you win would be considered even bigger than before?

If I was Pacquiao I'd take the Mosley fight because I'd know it'd be an easy fight, easy money, and it will add another name to my resume. JMM actually has a chance of beating him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
      So fighting a draw with Vernon Forrest's left overs deserves praise? Lol.
      Did I say Mosley deserve a shot at Pac??? And even so, at least Mosley got a draw against a legitimate JMW...

How about getting decked by an aging, over the hill Casamayor's leftover..Does that appeal to you too??

Comment

• Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
        He still wouldn't take the risk. That's a competitive fight for Manny, why risk losing when you can fight a shot fighter in Shane Mosley and after you win would be considered even bigger than before?

If I was Pacquiao I'd take the Mosley fight because I'd know it'd be an easy fight, easy money, and it will add another name to my resume. JMM actually has a chance of beating him.
        Because JMM looks **** above 135...

Comment

Most people didn't know who Margarito was. So they bought into the HBO hype.

1.4million people ordered Mayweather vs. Mosley, 85k ordered Mosley vs. Mora(with a star undercard).

People know he's shot. To say he's a bigger draw than Marquez now is foolish.
          so the fact that 1.4 million and 85k viewers have seen mosley in his past few fights means his is a lower draw than jmm.

so the degree of shotness has something to do with your popularity.

how many people saw jmm get manhandled by wifebeater jr? how many people saw jmm beat diaz and katsidis?

now if we compare those two numbers... is it true that more people saw jmm get beat up, than saw jmm beat up on someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            so the fact that 1.4 million and 85k viewers have seen mosley in his past few fights means his is a lower draw than jmm.

so the degree of shotness has something to do with your popularity.

how many people saw jmm get manhandled by wifebeater jr? how many people saw jmm beat diaz and katsidis?

now if we compare those two numbers... is it true that more people saw jmm get beat up, than saw jmm beat up on someone else?
            Marquez and Diaz did 250k buys. Mosley vs. Mora did 85k.

Care to explain? Both Diaz and Mora aren't usually known to Casual fans.

Comment

So you're okay with a Mosley-Pacquiao fight after three other guys around Pacquiao's weight class scored impressive stoppage wins?
              Am I to assume that these 3 other guys around pac's weight class who scored impressive stoppage wins are martinez berto, and jmm?

how many people saw martinez stop pwill? how many people saw berto stop hernandez? how many people saw jmm stop katsidis.

how much was martinez paid? how much was berto paid? how much was jmm paid?

finallly, do any of those guys deserve a $5 million guarantee + ppv upside? and if one does, who is the most likely candidate?

Comment

Did Mosley have 2 competitive fights with Pacquiao to the point where Pacquiao was gifted a draw and a decision? Did he?
                mosley has not yet faced pacquiao. it is conceivable and not impossible that he may yet to have 2 competitive fights with pac to the point where pac was gifted a draw and a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  Look at my previous post.. I say JMM is just bad alternative to an even much worse fight in Pac-Mosley... JMM win over Katsidis is getting too much credit, imo..
                  you continue to dissent against the others... that must mean that pac whoever he chooses mosley or jmm, one side will be unhappy. in such an eventuality, is it then more logical to choose the opponent who is asking for a $5 million guarantee, or the one asking for a lower guarantee?

Comment

So fighting a draw with Vernon Forrest's left overs deserves praise? Lol.
                    so fighting another's boxer's left over is disgraceful and is unworthy of praise?

Comment

so if you were pac, you would always choose less risky fights, even if the reward would be better to fight a riskier fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X