Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr? $5 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM was promised an ass kicking and a pint of free piss :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      Thats what they said about Pac-Marg, and that fight made 1.15M ppv buys...
      Most people didn't know who Margarito was. So they bought into the HBO hype.

1.4million people ordered Mayweather vs. Mosley, 85k ordered Mosley vs. Mora(with a star undercard).

People know he's shot. To say he's a bigger draw than Marquez now is foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        interesting... so did david diaz get a $5 million guarantee in that fight? does that mean that jmm should also get a $5 milllion guarantee in a rubbermatch?
        So you're okay with a Mosley-Pacquiao fight after three other guys around Pacquiao's weight class scored impressive stoppage wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          so people saw what mosley could do against wifebeater and so won't by the pac/mosley fight... but people saw what jmm could do against wifebeater and so they will buy the pac/jmm III fight?
          Did Mosley have 2 competitive fights with Pacquiao to the point where Pacquiao was gifted a draw and a decision? Did he?

Comment

• Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
            Mosley obviously because he's shot. Less risk more reward. But comon now man people aren't stupid, the only people who will order that fight are strictly Manny Pacquiao fans. Fans of Mosley(like myself) know he's shot and over the hill and the fight wouldn't be competitive. People WANT a competitive fight. Mosley is not a competitive fight. I guarantee you it won't sell 1mill+ I guarantee you that.
            interesting... so logically the better fight for pac to take is the mosley fight because mosley is shot and because he's not asking for $5 million.

so if jmm were to revise his offer to match mosley's offer, or if he were to even go slightly below mosley's offer, would that, if you were manny pacquiao, make the "risk" worth the "reward" to fight jmm???

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              So you're okay with a Mosley-Pacquiao fight after three other guys around Pacquiao's weight class scored impressive stoppage wins?
              Look at my previous post.. I say JMM is just bad alternative to an even much worse fight in Pac-Mosley... JMM win over Katsidis is getting too much credit, imo..

Comment

Thats what they said about Pac-Marg, and that fight made 1.15M ppv buys...
                indeed... no one thought that fight was gonna sell and it still did pretty well. based on your observation, it appears pac/mosley might do better than expected...

Comment

You mean an aging Casamayor who was losing against Katsidis. The same guy who robbed Pitalua of a win 2 fights before...
                  agreed... casamayor was past his best, but i feel that it was still a good win for jmm. but does that give jmm a right to $5 milllion guarantee against pac in a rubbermatch?

Comment

Look at my previous post.. I say JMM is just bad alternative to an even much worse fight in Pac-Mosley... JMM win over Katsidis is getting too much credit, imo..
                    So fighting a draw with Vernon Forrest's left overs deserves praise? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      JMM was promised an ass kicking and a pint of free piss :laugh:
                      lols... then the sum of $5 million guarantee for pac is definitely an outrageous sum. perhaps pac should pay jmm in asskickings and free piss as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X