Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guzamn weighs in at 144!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guzman should fight at heavyweight or **** off. Clearly he can't make a limit.

Comment

Don't expect to see Guzman on HBO or Showtime in the near future. Networks don't appreciate fighters who consistently don't make weight.

Comment

During the Khan-Maidana weigh-in between fighters the announcer guy said "Joan Guzman report to the doctor"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          This is from his facebook. My spanish speaking friends please translate.

Joan Guzman
          mi gente no fue que no ise el peso fue que fue un peso convesional de 144..y el 143/2
          My people, it's not that I didn't make weight. It was an agreed weight of 144.

Comment

lmao, damn. Even I can't defend that anymore smh
            Seriously... The dude is a moron. What a waste of talent.

Comment

damn man... they need to stop giving this guy chances. what a disgrace.

Comment

smh...............

Comment

such a waste of talent. dude is a disgrace. He will be in line to fight Klitchko pretty soon...

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Come on Guzman...Damn I had/have high expectations for him at 140, the dude is a beast in the ring, just the weight issues has RUINED HIM!

Comment

This is from his facebook. My spanish speaking friends please translate.

Joan Guzman
                      mi gente no fue que no ise el peso fue que fue un peso convesional de 144..y el 143/2
                      he said its a catchweight thier doing.. neither fighter planned to come in at 141.

Comment

Working...
                      X