Dan Rafael insults the Scottish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dan is right....

Comment

that fat **** is so unprofessional its bordering on ******ed.

lol of course theres not many champions from such a tiny country!idiot!,what other country the same size has had as many champs as scotland?

and what has the weather there got to with anything?.the ****wad.

should get a petition going to get him to be a better journalist or warrent for him to to be fired!.

how can a fat idiot like him be able to even think about slaggin off hard working athletes behind their backs.what a coward.

So much bias in his work,no intelligence about his stance on anyone or anything,no balanced arguments what so ever.clear blind favourtism based only on word of mouth.

No intelligent answers or even any replies at all to back up some of the nonsense he types from his fat head.

I hope Booth and Haye jump that fool and make him **** his fat self.

I wonder who was ducking who when rafeal and haye were in the same room,im sure it wasnt haye as hes no idea who that amateur journalist even is!.

the guy was brave enough to take a back of head photo from distance,but if you do see him interview Haye you can bet your bank balance he wouldnt say "ducker" to his face.And Haye if he did know he would most likely jump him own him with his own arguments and see fat dan back down shut up and go cry on espn while eating a big cake.

Comment

Page 3...

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
          that fat **** is so unprofessional its bordering on ******ed.

lol of course theres not many champions from such a tiny country!idiot!,what other country the same size has had as many champs as scotland?
          Not a country, but Puerto Rico.

Comment

Scottish boxing's not great at the moment .We've only got 1 world champion Ricky Burns but that was impressive the way he beat Rocky Martinez

Comment

Comment

dan rafael needs to go on slim fast if you ask me.

Comment

I like Dan Rafael. He calls it as he sees it, without pulling punches.

I don't find him to be biased and hateful against European fighters like many American journalists and commentators like Eric Raskin, Max Kellerman, Al Bernstein, Steve Farhood, etc are. He doesn't have an agenda.

He's generally been fair in his comments about the Klitschkos, Adamek, Calzaghe and other good European boxers.

Comment

Working...
                  X