Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael insults the Scottish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For someone who sucks so bad, is irrelevent, and knows nothing about boxing he sure gets under a bunch of people's skins here.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
      Wat up Tua?

Feeling the Avatar.

What are your predictions for the fights tomorrow?
      i like maidana. he's my type of fighter. touch , good power , etc.

that said i like khan a lot.

i think khan easily.

the kid has very good skills , good pop , size and speed.

i think khan is the best 140 fighter. he'd beat bradley , devon , etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        For someone who sucks so bad, is irrelevent, and knows nothing about boxing he sure gets under a bunch of people's skins here.
        I don't agree. He does know a lot about boxing and he is relevant. He's just a fat sack of shit who runs his mouth. I think he writes some good stuff from time to time but he can be really obnoxious in his criticism, since he's such a steaming pile of fat shit.

Comment

Dan Rafael could say that about British Columbia and it would be true. All of our fighters suck and it's cold and rainy here.

Rafael is 100% honest in his comments about David Haye being a fraud and a ducker. Some UK fans (like boxingscene's "Mr Blobby") are absolutely ridiculous in how they nuthug and overrate Haye and that's what Rafael sometimes responds to.

Scotland's Ricky Burns is a quality fighter though.

I like Rafael because where other journalists often give us incorrect information, he gets his facts right.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            I like the scottish accent.
            Me too. But the weather there does suck.

Comment

He's WAY fatter than he looks on television

true story

Comment

He's right about the climate...

Comment

I thought Vancouver had one of the highest quality of living standards in North America?

Rafael is a keyboard warrior who is ducking Haye in Las Vegas as we speak.

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  Dan Rafael could say that about British Columbia and it would be true. All of our fighters suck and it's cold and rainy here.

Rafael is 100% honest in his comments about David Haye being a fraud and a ducker. Some UK fans (like boxingscene's "Mr Blobby") are absolutely ridiculous in how they nuthug and overrate Haye and that's what Rafael sometimes responds to.

Scotland's Ricky Burns is a quality fighter though.

I like Rafael because where other journalists often give us incorrect information, he gets his facts right.

Comment

Originally posted by colin scott View Post
                    What an ignorant thing to say,Scotland has had some great world champions.
                    Have you seen Buchanan vs Duran..
                    I meant only boxer of note today. Buchanan won the lightweight belt and defended it once losing in his second defense to Duran. Do you consider that great? Meh.... I don't but more power to you. You should definitely be proud of Buchanan ascending to anworld title, no question. But to say he was a "great" world champion? Sorry brother, no disrespect but I'll disagree with you on that one.

As for Rafeal, love or hate him he is the only boxing scribe I know that gives fans a chance to post their opinions and vent when needed. He gives fans an avenue to communicate to the movers and shakers in boxing. Damn near everyone who is anyone in boxing reads the weekly chat transcripts.

Comment

Rafael visiting Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                      X