No announcement yet.

Haye confirms negotiations have begun for klit in march in vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    5 mil on wlad right now. anyone? how bout the ts? I got 5mil on wlad.

does anyone really care about the chisora fight? no. make the haye fight and let chisora come spar with you, that's where he should be anyway.
    I like Chisora and did care about the fight but it was to early for Chisora. He needs another 3 or so fights before fighting for a title.

Comment

hope they do get it on soon man....

Comment

They've been planning this sum of a bish. Next thing you know, Wlad hires a magic doctor that heals all wounds and Wlad will be able to fight in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
          I like Chisora and did care about the fight but it was to early for Chisora. He needs another 3 or so fights before fighting for a title.
          agreed. i didn't make that clear in my point.

this isn't the time or place for a chisora v either klit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            this isn't the time or place for a chisora v either klit fight.
            It would have been a good little promotional tool to set up Haye-Wlad, though. I think a lot of UK fight fans are still ignorant towards the Klits and seeing him beat down an up-n-comer/fan favourite in Chisora might've been a bit of an eye opener and got people buzzing for the main event.

Still though, unless any contradictory news has broken since I was last online yesterday, Wlad is still contractually obliged to fight Chisora within 180 days so he can't just side-step him at his own convenience - Chisora is entitled to his title shot and payday.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              It would have been a good little promotional tool to set up Haye-Wlad, though. I think a lot of UK fight fans are still ignorant towards the Klits and seeing him beat down an up-n-comer/fan favourite in Chisora might've been a bit of an eye opener and got people buzzing for the main event.

Still though, unless any contradictory news has broken since I was last online yesterday, Wlad is still contractually obliged to fight Chisora within 180 days so he can't just side-step him at his own convenience - Chisora is entitled to his title shot and payday.
              Apparantley that's not the case.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=33690

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post

That would only be true if Chisora was a mandatory defense

Comment

Klitschko's arent stupid, they werent going to give Chisora any contractual obligations where he could force them to do anything? Thats just Warren talking ****. Also, as it has been seen in almost all of their fights Klitschko's assume theyll beat their opponents and usually have an opponent set up for after. Look at the Arreola fight, it leaked here a week before that Vitali planned on fighting Kingpin that winter. This is how the Klitschko's do things. Everyone always knew Wlad planned on fighting Haye next and thats what he wanted. Now, personally id like to see Haye vs. Vitali as I feel like itd be a great way for Vitali to go out, having murdered someone in the ring. But Wlad's the one with the chance at legendary status, and the one who will keep fighting for a few more years, and the one who seems most upset (although that might be just because he seems to speak English better than Vitali).

Comment

If Haye pulls out again he'll lose a fan in me.

Comment

We have been waiting for over 2 years, I really hope they can get this done. The hell with May/Pac, this was my superfight.

Comment

Working...
                      X