Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye confirms negotiations have begun for klit in march in vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often have we heard this though over the past 2 years for nothing to happen. I really dont like the way Adam Booth comes accross on interivews just something about him, he has the sort of face that you just want to punch.

Comment

NO!! Not Vegas! I hoped I'd be able to fly to London to see this if it ever happend.

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
        Wouldn't trust Wlad either!!! Could get another "injury" close to the fight!!!
        Go away douch, this is the first time in 58 fights Wlad has pulled out, ******s on this site never end !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            I really dont like the way Adam Booth comes accross on interivews just something about him, he has the sort of face that you just want to punch.

this x 100!!!!!!
            Last edited by chav; 12-10-2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Just please make the bloody fight. It will have to be Vitali first though unless Vlad is out for much less than 2 months. So Vlad may as well fight Chisora first when he's fit, then Haye later in the year.

Comment

Too bad Haye doesn't want to fill a 60.000 stadium in Germany. Wlad's "hometown" advantage (despite being from Kiev) would be irrelevant as Haye was not going to win on points anyway. No way in hell would a battle between two crazy ass hard hitting glass chins go to the score cards.

A tremendous fight in Vegas could mean a significant popularity boost for either of them, though. So I see why Vegas is being negotiated.

Comment

I doubt this fight will ever happen. Haye will find some way out, as he has two times in the past.

He always says he wants the fight with whatever brother isn't available.

He's saying he wants Wlad, but then he'll say Wlad is injured and he wants Vitali. As soon as Vitali agrees he'll back out.

He has played this ridiculous game for over 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    I doubt this fight will ever happen. Haye will find some way out, as he has two times in the past.

He always says he wants the fight with whatever brother isn't available.

He's saying he wants Wlad, but then he'll say Wlad is injured and he wants Vitali. As soon as Vitali agrees he'll back out.

He has played this ridiculous game for over 2 years now.
                    well he is retiring soon, so if he doesnt fight him he will be a remembered as a joke for years to come, so i think the fight will happen, unless he wants to be remembered as a joke..

Comment

The best fights belong in the good old USA. Wlad lives in Beverly Hills.

The money is in the USA not crap countries like Germany and the UK ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X