Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see in Pacquiao the most incredible skill progression in boxing history?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Not trying to start anything but honestly he fights about the same. He just more polished now, and a lot stronger. Like then his punches were sloppy but the aggression and killer instinct was still there. His footwork is better but is Blocking defense is the same
    ??? Um so you're saying he's still throwing the same punches then up to now?
    WTF, I dont even see a single uppercut in those first fights. His jab is more like push. He doesnt know how to use angles to punch with accuracy. He doesnt know how to use his leverage to punch harder then too.

Oh I must forgot the young PAC doesnt even do in and out and side to side movements to turn his opponents. For you to tell me he still fights the same is I dont know what to say... RSMH

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      Anyone can look more skilled fighting zombies.

He's still the same one-handed joker who got his shit kicked in by Morales.

Even when he developed his so called right hand, Marquez boxed his ears off in the second fight.

Pacquiao is and will always be the same one-dimensional fighter. If and when he decides to fight anyone with a pulse, he will be exposed again.
      His left hand is his bread n' butter. That will not change. He is in no way just a one-dimensional fighter today, you obviously don't know **** if you still view him as a one-dimensional fighter.

I mean, if everyone views it the way you view it. Then I can easily say that Wifebeater is just one-dimensional as well, all he has is his left hook. That's Wifebeater's $$$ punch.

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
      Not trying to start anything but honestly he fights about the same. He just more polished now, and a lot stronger. Like then his punches were sloppy but the aggression and killer instinct was still there. His footwork is better but is Blocking defense is the same
      Y'all are being nitpickers. PAC's punching mechanics will more or less be the same. But, the way throws his combos now compared to way back when, the difference is there's a method to his madness. Just look at the vids that the TS presented. He's no longer just slugging away, his combos are well placed, and shoots from different angles and does a much better job of slippin' punches compared to before.

He sets up his punches much better than before as well.

Comment

oh mai gaw wat ah puntch! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I asked to those who will vote no to provide a name who they think is better than PAC at this, 3 voted so far and no one yet could give a name. LOL I should have made this a public poll...

Comment

Even when he developed his so called right hand, Marquez boxed his ears off in the second fight.

Pacquiao is and will always be the same one-dimensional fighter. If and when he decides to fight anyone with a pulse, he will be exposed again.

Thank You, for posting this. My blood pressure rises every time someone posts PACROID bull****. PACROIDS never give up.

PACRIOD is stuck on long division, he won't even attempt algebra!

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
              Thank You, for posting this. My blood pressure rises every time someone posts PACROID bull****. PACROIDS never give up.

PACRIOD is stuck on long division, he won't even attempt algebra!
              Easy man, I dont wanna have guilt if something happens to you LOL

Comment

in boxing history??man do you know how many boxers there are in the history of the sport??

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  in boxing history??man do you know how many boxers there are in the history of the sport??
                  Then provide a name of a boxer who began from street fighting to becoming p4p best fighter in the world. PAC didnt have no daddy trainer like Floyd. He leanred from brawling with other kids who were bullying his little brothers.

Did you vote no???
                  Last edited by Republica; 12-09-2010, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    Then provide a name of a boxer who learned just from street fighting to becoming p4p best fighter in the world. Did you vote no???
                    James Toney?

At one point he was considered the best p4P fighter in the sport....

and when was Manny a street fighter?

Comment

**** you off *****! You are nothing but a troll!

Comment

Working...
                      X