Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Donaire's wife DISSES Fernando Montiel (Ouch!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant stand *****es like her she needs to stfu.

Comment

OMG what an ugly annoying b1tch. if i'm Donaire immigrate to Dubai real quick so I can divorce this chick w/out giving her half my ****.

Donaire is #2 P4P he deserves some 17 yr old white girl.

Comment

She's ugly! She looks like a transvestite.

Comment

I don't see whats wrong with her face?she looks alright to me

Comment

Some ****s on this site. She looks good to me.

Comment

A lot of you guys just have the yellow fever. I'm just never into asian chicks. Flat faces, high cheek bones, and prepubescent bodies. Nasty, that's why most guys that go out with asian chicks look like pedophiles.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                A lot of you guys just have the yellow fever. I'm just never into asian chicks. Flat faces, high cheek bones, and prepubescent bodies. Nasty, that's why most guys that go out with asian chicks look like pedophiles.
                You would be right if i was white or black.But I'm half-filipino,and my girlfriend is a filipina.I don't see whats wrong with me liking filipina women,since half my blood is filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                  You would be right if i was white or black.But I'm half-filipino,and my girlfriend is a filipina.I don't see whats wrong with me liking filipina women,since half my blood is filipino.
                  I'm just stating my opinion, man. No disrespect to the asians they are nice people.

Comment

She's a mouthy ***** alright. And that IDIOT that interviewed her before the Marg-Pac fight is SO annoying. Each time she dissed someone or said anything "tough" he went "WOW!". ****ing ******.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      Rachelle Donaire: "I hope you don't get into any accidents before February, we will even pay for bodyguards to make sure you don't fall off the stairs or something"

What the **** is wrong with that chicks hair standing beside Donaire's wife?

Looks like she's been running full sprint through the jungle to get there.

Comment

Working...
                      X