Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: I'd Beat Marquez, I Promise To Hit Pacquiao's Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope mosley pulls it off he really needs that money how he has to pay his wife money for makeup every month

Comment

I Agree w/ Mosley

Styles do make fights. Shane should have knocked out Floyd had he kept fighting after Rd 2. I agree with everything Shane said. Both he and Manny are too big for Marquez. I love Pacquiao but have always said Manny gets hit too much, Shane hits too hard to keep getting hit by. Do think Mosley still has some fight left and a chance against Manny. If Manny keeps upright, I think he outworks Shane and wins a war.

Comment

PACMAN WILL EAT SUGAR COOKIE ALIVE!!! my respect to Mr Shane but! pacman is at a level where his speed and power will overwhelm mosley! not to mention that manny is 30,31, Mosley 37-38! PACMAN BY KO!!!
        i rather see bertp vs mosley! winner gets a shot a pacman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          Styles do make fights. Shane should have knocked out Floyd had he kept fighting after Rd 2. I agree with everything Shane said. Both he and Manny are too big for Marquez. I love Pacquiao but have always said Manny gets hit too much, Shane hits too hard to keep getting hit by. Do think Mosley still has some fight left and a chance against Manny. If Manny keeps upright, I think he outworks Shane and wins a war.
          stylistically, it's a great fight. but mosley gasses and most likely gets stopped. mosley should fight someone like berto or pwill to prove he's still world class.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            PACMAN WILL EAT SUGAR COOKIE ALIVE!!! my respect to Mr Shane but! pacman is at a level where his speed and power will overwhelm mosley! not to mention that manny is 30,31, Mosley 37-38! PACMAN BY KO!!!
            i rather see bertp vs mosley! winner gets a shot a pacman!!!
            nazim will stop the fight... around the 8-10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by eaner0919 View Post
              maybe shane but the problem i see is that if say manny the welterweight to now fight jmm at welterweight i see this as a one sided beat down whereas jmm might win a few rounds off of the shane mosley we see now.

And i agree you can indeed get to manny's chin but can you follow up on it? Your last two fights clearly indicate to me you cannot
              he is gonna give him a better fight than margarito thats for sure

Comment

just looking for a payday. He knows he won't/can't beat Manny

Comment

If it is at 147 I rather see Mosley than Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    just looking for a payday. He knows he won't/can't beat Manny
                    I think he thinks he has a chance. A punchers chance and his handspeed is not bad, and Pacquiao is not slick or defensive but he did show good footwork against come forward fighters, which sadly Mosley is kinda a come forward fighter but as bad as Margarito or Clottey. I think he'll go in there and try his best. I feel like the worst that can happen is he'll lose a wide UD and that is what will most likely happen. I doubt Pacquiao stops him. Honestly, I see it more of a chance of the old man stopping Pacquiao. It's just one of those "He either stops him or loses by decision" type of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I like Marquez-Mosley. Winner gets a chance to fight Pac.
                      i agree

plus the activity would help either mosley or marquez because they are both aging fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X