No announcement yet.

[BOOM!] Floyd Sr: Pacquiao faked being hurt in the 6th vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    I get what you are saying.. but the thing is it goes both ways. You are attacking one side while clearly ignoring another. This board is full of posters who differ in opinions from all fan bases.. things aren't going to change
    they dont see their own kind

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      Quit! Leave the game alone! You already made your mark in the game. You showed people who you are. Everybody knows Mayweather. There ain’t nothing to tell. Everybody knows Pacquiao. Everybody knows Mayweather. They’re going to continue to know Mayweather. They’re going to remember Mayweather from the one who was scared of Pacquiao. That’s just alright.
      -Mayweather Sr.

The King, where was that image of dwayne johnsons "the rock" taken from?

Comment

and from this same crackhead sr., came the initial peds allegations, which the mayweathers and *****S based their debates upon

pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
          when Tony hit him in the body

Also,

"I would not let my son fight that man. My concern is for my son's protection, for my son's life. But....

My son would beat him easy."

Senior is saying that Pacquiao is on some serious stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
            The King, where was that image of dwayne johnsons "the rock" taken from?
            I believe an MMA event .. Wanderlei Silva vs Keith Jardine.

Comment

:guitarist:

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                floyd sr logic is equivelant to all ***** logic just a lot of nonsense bull****. pacquiao pretended to be hurt so to fool the public that he isnt on peds. Thats the same outlandish conspiracy theory crap that you *****s use when debating about pac and peds. You guys have absolutely no evidence and start making **** up. Ridiculous.
                It's demented circular logic. Floyd Sr. complains that it's not normal that a small guy is taking punches from bigger guys and not getting hurt, so Pac must be on something. Pac clearly gets buckled by a hard bodyshot and has a pained grimace on his face as he fights off the pain, and Sr. states that he was never hurt which proves he is on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                  I agree. While I leave room for the possibility that Pacquiao felt the punch more than his body language indicated at the time, I highly doubt he was that affected by margaresto's vaunted 'power'. More like Pacquiao was just throwing old cheato a bone by enticing him to think he accomplished something in the bout.

The only reason he might have felt one of those punches along the ropes is because margaresto used a huge arc with that left hand, but I do not remember him leaning into it or torquing his body to add something to it...it looked like a wide arm punch.
                  Dude, you're trippin'. You didn't see the video the next day after the fight where PAC attended mass and had to be helped just to get off the pew. Homeboy could barely walk.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    there u go proving your ignorance again, Floyd Sr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Jr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, get it threw that fucking melon of yours. you be a piece of shit if you knew or if you felt someone was going to cheat against your son and you still let him fight, you'd be a low life piece of shit not to fear for his safety.
                    Sr. stated that Lil Floyd wouldn't fight Manny without the full testing. Therefore, if they are in the ring together, Manny would have submitted to the full testing Floyd wants. And Sr. is still terrified for his son's life, which is why he added the additional demand that Floyd gets to send spies over to observe Manny in training at any time. Of course, Sr. believes Floyd would beat Manny easy...

Comment

How Sr. See's Pacquiao

Seriously he see's Pacquiao as so damn small. Naseem sees Pacquiao as big. Pac is neither. He is just a very strong versatile fighter, who happens to be southpaw, which is a stance Sr. hates.

I believe deep down that is it Daddy Floyd who has derailed Floyd's career. I mean how can someone be around that guy and not become paranoid?

Comment

Working...
                      X