Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to Floyd: I'll take a blood test in between rounds!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad said 4 meant 14

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
      I don't think both camps are playing games I think only Manny's side are, Mayweather said very clearly that he would only budge this one time and he stuck with that, everything Floyd has said he stuck with, Manny been switching up his stances like he switches up his underwear, he is the one complicating things and making it so that the fight doesn't get signed.

all he has to do is show the same respect that his opponent showed to him and accept his opponents demand
      your kidding me right?? show the same respect his opponent showed him?? WTF!! manny is the most humble person ever and your gonna post that up? so floyd hasnt said anything or done anything negative to manny but showed manny respect right?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Awesome, man - keep us posted!!!
        I got you homes!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          If only he had called his bluff in in late 09, we wouldn't have this mess now, would we?
          Riiiight, Floyd demanding the OST and not wanting to compromise on it has nothing to do with this fight not happening.

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          Because its true. The Philippines is still a third world country and there is lots of illiteracy there. They also don't have the social programs that richer countries have.
          Please define a "third world country". Poor, yes, but it is 48th largest economy in the world and the literacy rate is about 93%, not saying that 7% illiteracy rate is low, but it certainly is not high.

Comment

Using your logic we should care about Shane.

And second, the issue is whether he's willing to take the tests. Simple.
            I am lookin' in Pac's point of view.. Not yours and mine..

And that issue is not what I replied to regarding the video...

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              The fight isn't going to happen with MY (me) excuses, speculations and accusations? Or were you talking about Floyd there?

Anyways 0 days or we have no fight. Now, Floyd had legal issues to attend to next year, so when that settles things will be alot clearer. If Manny really wants this fight and really wants to do the testing, he will wait to see what happens with Floyd's legal trouble before making his next move. However, I don't think that is the case. They already have Shane penciled it it seems, which sucks.
              i have no problem with that...if floyd can't fight for now because of his legal troubles it's all good. the problem is you and the other floyd fans especially the peds expert can't stop bringing up ost peds topics every opportunity you can get. it's like a broken record. it's so simple and yet full of bull****s. when floyd is ready to fight all he needs is to step up together with his demand. i want floyd to come up to pac's face and say "hey poochiao, you said in media you're ready to take my precious testing demand...let's get it on".
              as a boxing fan all i want is to see the fight. i'm a pacfan but if pac is lying i want floyd to expose his lies and pinned him down. don't you want that to happen? that should be a joy to see for a ***** and a pachater like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                Riiiight, Floyd demanding the OST and not wanting to compromise on it has nothing to do with this fight not happening.

Please define a "third world country". Poor, yes, but it is 48th largest economy in the world and the literacy rate is about 93%, not saying that 7% illiteracy rate is low, but it certainly is not high.
                He compromised from no cut off to a two week cut off when pac wanted a month..

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  I am lookin' in Pac's point of view.. Not yours and mine..

And that issue is not what I replied to regarding the video...
                  Either way that is the issue. And Pac's perspective is his perspective. Not yours either. So until he can clarify his past lies, I'm not buying.

Comment

Either way that is the issue. And Pac's perspective is his perspective. Not yours either. So until he can clarify his past lies, I'm not buying.
                    He trust Roach.. That's his perspective. He doesnt need to know what they are giving him..

And I am not asking you to buy it in the first place. Obviously you made up your mind in this issue and so did I.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                      He trust Roach.. That's his perspective. He doesnt need to know what they are giving him..

And I am not asking you to buy it in the first place. Obviously you made up your mind in this issue and so did I.
                      Either way, what we think doesn't matter. There's only one way to clarify.

Comment

Working...
                      X