Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to Floyd: I'll take a blood test in between rounds!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Let me finish that last sentence for you: As far as he's concerned he doesn't know.
    As far as Pac is concern he trust Roach.. And he has every right to do so...And the truth is you dont know either...It can go both ways..

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      As far as Pac is concern he trust Roach.. And he has every right to do so...And the truth is you dont know either...It can go both ways..
      Yeah exactly. Except one side doesn't want anyone to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
        He isn't upset. Trust me.
        I'm sure you didn't read his post.. Resorting to personal attacks.. I'm assuming you approve seeing as how he is... nevermind.

Comment

Yeah exactly. Except one side doesn't want anyone to find out.
          He doesnt need to...You are implying something that's not there

Comment

• You guys feel so proud at the thought that Pacquiao has probably agreed to full random blood testing, but as soon as he poses against it, you defend him still. Bunch of dickriding ******s. Bunch sad fucks...I swear.

All over a drug testing...WOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
              He doesnt need to...You are implying something that's not there
              How do you know?

Comment

But guess who is? No amount of lol's can hide it, unfortunately. What's really upsetting to them is that this issue won't go away. And we're enabling it. We should all worship at the throne like they do.

Stop dissing me, you mad!

Yo why you gotta keep talking about it though? It's tired!

Lord have mercy, when did Wendy Williams start posting on NSB?
                .. Still mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  can we not stick to what pac said...to what floyd said? everyone knew that all of pac's camp love to talk. arum said...roach said...ariza said...koncz said...it doesn't end. pac is talking...he said he'll accept floyd's demand this time. floyd came out one time and talked **** on ustream...he said he's going to fight pac and kick his ass. as far as i know there's only one way to find out...come out, negotiate and fight. the fight will not happen with your endless excuses, speculations and stupid accusations.
                  and why stop pac from taking another fight? floyd has not shown any interest to fight so far.
                  The fight isn't going to happen with MY (me) excuses, speculations and accusations? Or were you talking about Floyd there?

Anyways 0 days or we have no fight. Now, Floyd had legal issues to attend to next year, so when that settles things will be alot clearer. If Manny really wants this fight and really wants to do the testing, he will wait to see what happens with Floyd's legal trouble before making his next move. However, I don't think that is the case. They already have Shane penciled it it seems, which sucks.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  But guess who is? No amount of lol's can hide it, unfortunately. What's really upsetting to them is that this issue won't go away. And we're enabling it. We should all worship at the throne like they do.

Stop dissing me, you mad!

Yo why you gotta keep talking about it though? It's tired!

Lord have mercy, when did Wendy Williams start posting on NSB?
                  Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  They resort to, now he's *****ing, whining, he's upset...

Lame stuff man, they clearly have no ammo. Now they're throwing feathers again

Hilarious. Watch out though, the Red K's are about to start flying!

Comment

How do you know?
                    That question can be asked both ways... In the end, Pac just trust Roach...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      They resort to, now he's *****ing, whining, he's upset...

Lame stuff man, they clearly have no ammo. Now they're throwing feathers again
                      When you get all emotional and personal.. I have to

Comment

Working...
                      X