• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mike Tyson in his prime could beat any other heavyweight in history."

Sorry, no, he couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      "Light Welter weight is the most talented division !, have you seen Breidis Prescott".
      yeah the guy who brutally took over king cons soul ...

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post

Sorry, no, he couldn't.
        That is not a casual fight fan statement.

Comment

Sorry, no, he couldn't.
          prime mike wouldnt be able to lay a glove on prime Ali , itll be similar to Ali-cleveland williams

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            75% of NSB members.
            this made me lol'd

Comment

I had a chat with this random fella in the pub about some past fights, he seemed to know his stuff..and we eventually came onto the the Marquez vs Katsidis fight (it was like a week before the fight).

He said..."i like Katsidis, he knocked out Roy Jones Jr in the first round and ever since ive been a fan"

I tried explaining that they are in different weight divisions and that he maybe be mixed him up with Danny Green, and he told me to go "check my facts"

It still pisses me off he was so adamant he was right.

Comment

Who's that guy? I've never heard of him ever in my life. - Referring to Roberto Duran.

Comment

Members here who say Marquez deserves 50-50 in the Pac trilogy.

Comment

Sorry, no, he couldn't.
                    That's not a ******ed statement, you're speaking as though he said would.

If you ask a good amount of boxing fans what they think of a prime Tyson some would argue that he would give any boxer in history a run for their money. If you can give someone a run for their money their is the possibility of beating them.

Comment

'*******' and '*****'.

No real boxing fan or anyone over the age of 21 says those childish words.

Comment

Working...
                      X