Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "I want Pacquiao vs. Martinez" (Latest news Dec 7, 2010)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he's going to say this now after Pacquiao-Mosley is secretly done. He knows the fight is not gonna happen, he knows Pacquiao doesn't want the fight. The "chicken" Floyd Mayweather is more likely to fight Martinez if any of the two were to fight him.

Comment

Theres always a catch with arum, n its a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        If it is not at 154+ then it means nothing.
        this ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          Roach wants Pacquiao-Martinez
          Pacquiao-Martinez "most exciting" fight, says Roach
          Dec 7, 2010
          http://www.fight news.com/Boxing/roa...nez-asap-69458
          (please remove space)
          Freddie Roach "At the *right* weight*

Comment

nah, this fight will not happen. Pac will not give anymore weight to Martinez coz he already have height disadvantage unless Pac want to kill himself if he will fight 154++

Those so called "boxing fans" who insist that Pac should fight on Martinez's weight which is 154++ at the same time dont want Marquez to fight Pac at Pac's weights at 147 are the most stupid "boxing fans".

I did not mean Pac vs Marquez should be at 147. I also want it to be on 140lbs coz it will be more competitive, but this so called boxing fans who wants Pac to have disadvantage on height and weight are not after competitive fight.. they want Pac to get murdered! lol

but with this statement of roach is purely hype of Pac's next fight... old Mosely... darn arum!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              would be nice to see Pac handle his overrated ass
              fight not gonna happen though
              enough catchweight shit, and Pac one and done at JMW
              Don't you have a picture of some food or something to put up?
              We all know you never really have anything even remotely intelligent to post.

Comment

Why wouldnt there be a Catchweight? Pacquiao can't even make 150 let alone 160. Pac also made more in his last fight that Martinez has made in his entire career. If Martinez wants a shot at fame and fortune then fight Pacquiao at his best weight, 147. If not then keep fighting for peanuts.

Comment

"at the right weight" LOL

Comment

truthfully speaking i think manny would take the fight because hes a true peoples champ and he wants to challenge himself by fighting the best !!!!! but as long as arum is behind the scenes playing match maker we will continue to get fights like margarita and mosley !!!!!f-ck you arum !!! manny and roach want the challenge of facing martinez why wont you let him !!!! manny already defeated margacheata and he will weigh the same as sergio so whats the problem !!! i cant wait till manny leaves that top stank !!!!!

Comment

all talk!.........

Comment

Working...
                      X