No announcement yet.

Everyones tryjng to coverup pac *****in out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
    Chill i said thread for someone whos gonna show some evidence..ive seen youre post and youre just another dickeater so please save your dickeating for the dickeating threads..this is a thread for people who wanna argue logically. Im sure this will just encourage you to dickeat some more so please indulge in dickeating....haha anyway, any real boxing fans got something to say.
    see what i mean, why are u so mad at manny?? i dont recall calling u any names? im a dickeater now? so what does that make u? your on floyds dick like u havent ate in days. just look at your post, so much hate. what did manny do to u for u to hate him this much? relax bro, its still to early in the week for this, hell its only tuesday! lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Pac fought Cotto, Clottey and Margarito
      Margarito fought Cotto, Clottey, Shane and Pac
      Cotto fought Margarito, Clottey, Shane and Pac
      Clottey fought Cotto, Margarito and Pac
      Shane fought Cotto, Margarito, and Floyd
      Floyd fought Shane.

'nuff said.

They hate me for that.

Comment

Yeah we all kniw that..and hell prolly mess shane up to..but what does it matter if youre just following in someones footsteps..fight someo e coming off a streak or a good win would be alot more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          see what i mean, why are u so mad at manny?? i dont recall calling u any names? im a dickeater now? so what does that make u? your on floyds dick like u havent ate in days. just look at your post, so much hate. what did manny do to u for u to hate him this much? relax bro, its still to early in the week for this, hell its only tuesday! lol..

Comment

Yeah we all kniw that..and hell prolly mess shane up to..but what does it matter if youre just following in someones footsteps..fight someo e coming off a streak or a good win would be alot more impressive.
            following in someones footstep?? wtf?? so all of floyds pass opponents are not someone's left over?? so all floyds pass opponents never fought before until they fought floyd?? so who should manny fight that floyd hasnt fought as of recent?

Comment

Mad cause im asking for concrete proof and since noone can come up with any lil trolls come out and start running there mouths..so if u dint have ne oroof if who the duck is, go waste someone ekses time,

Comment

Baldomir, oscar, hatton, marquez, mosley..most had high p4p rankings and held belts in that division, ringside #1 ranked belts at that..dont forget before floyd fought four out of five of those fighters everyone was saying theyd be his toughest fight thn he beat them n it was like it never happened..n im sure the reason hes fought gb fighters is because arum doesnt wanna risk losing to floyd, he hates floyd,
                lmao this post just proves your bias, making excuses for floud fighting a top 140 boxer at 147 and a top 135 fighter at 144/146

mosley coming off a 18 month lay off and also oscar coming off huge layoff and a garbage tune up

floyd has cherry picked and was the huge favourite to win all of those fights

Comment

following in someones footstep?? wtf?? so all of floyds pass opponents are not someone's left over?? so all floyds pass opponents never fought before until they fought floyd?? so who should manny fight that floyd hasnt fought as of recent?
                  Nooo..but when floyd beat oscar he was a mw champ nd the face of boxing..manny beat him n he looked like a raisen..ricky hatton was UNDEFEATED and p4p top ranked next to floyd..with manny he was shaky n already been exposed..mosley was top WW champ and got dismantled..now when manny beats him why should he get all the credit but yet fkoyd ducks everyone?

Comment

Mad cause im asking for concrete proof and since noone can come up with any lil trolls come out and start running there mouths..so if u dint have ne oroof if who the duck is, go waste someone ekses time,
                    wheres floyd at right now???? what more proof do u need? LOL!

Comment

I see you're going down the route of, "Manny fights guys coming off a loss".

Facts,

Floyd has fought fighters coming off a loss at a higher rate than Manny.

Of those fighters coming off of a loss before they faced Floyd, 5 of them got knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X